The John Lundstram Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The John Lundstram Thread

Almost not absolutely TC class Bigglenaldo,do not argue wi mi regardin GOD theers a gud chap.:giggle: Are ya at BDBL on Sunday mi owd pal? UTMPB

If you look at the replays, its not just the angle, but that he got side spin on the ball to bend it half an inch over the defender and into Didzy's run. I think that might have been the thing that caused Didzy to miss. the ball broke slightly to the right and he didn't take account of it. Other than that, with the light ball and the wind to contend with, it was one hell of a pass.

I guess CW sees far more of Lunny Monday to Friday on the training pitch to know what he’s capable of than we ever will for 90 minutes on a Saturday.

I am prepared to stand up and say maybe I was wrong and let’s get behind the lad and support him as much as any other member of the squad.

He’s wearing a red & white shirt - that’s good enough for me, in CW we trust

?

I guess CW sees far more of Lunny Monday to Friday on the training pitch to know what he’s capable of than we ever will for 90 minutes on a Saturday.

I am prepared to stand up and say maybe I was wrong and let’s get behind the lad and support him as much as any other member of the squad.

He’s wearing a red & white shirt - that’s good enough for me, in CW we trust

?
We as a crowd/fanbase need to get behind all our lads,especially in this league Max. Not be long nar before we hear that famous BDBL ROAR.UTMPB

I haven't seen much of the match on Saturday, but I have seen 2 delightful passes by Lundy.........and plenty of praise on here for his overall performance.

He's shaping up to be one of our key players this season - so interested to hear the thoughts from all the doubting Thomases that reckon he's not "Premier League" quality............... :loser:
He's our next Bob Booker Aya but more skillfull though and they were two superb passes, also though he ran his gonads off to disrupt bourmouth.

He's our next Bob Booker Aya but more skillfull though and they were two superb passes, also though he ran his gonads off to disrupt bourmouth.

interesting that although he didn't play in the first team last season, he's walked straight into it this season.............Lundy for England????

It's an interesting one with Lundstram tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if CW keeps the same starting 11 as last week, but I equally wouldn't be surprised if Luke Freeman replaces him and he doesn't even make the bench. Tough choices ahead...

everybody on here knows im not lundys biggest fan but he had a great game last saturday and i think he will start again sunday however were gonna be coming up against better midfields than bournemouth and palaces so will reserve judgement on wether hes a premier league player probably get loads of stick with this post but just my personal opinion

everybody on here knows im not lundys biggest fan but he had a great game last saturday and i think he will start again sunday however were gonna be coming up against better midfields than bournemouth and palaces so will reserve judgement on wether hes a premier league player probably get loads of stick with this post but just my personal opinion
Chester cup odds it will be the same starting 11 barring injuries. ?

but doesn't the fact that he can play well against Bournemouth or Palace make him a Premier League standard player SOB? I'm not expecting him/us to outplay Liverpool or City's midfield - the gap is too wide in finance....... but there are at least 10 teams in this division that we can match if we play well.

but doesn't the fact that he can play well against Bournemouth or Palace make him a Premier League standard player SOB? I'm not expecting him/us to outplay Liverpool or City's midfield - the gap is too wide in finance....... but there are at least 10 teams in this division that we can match if we play well.
yes it does monte and he will get my 100% support whenever he puts the red and white stripes on ive never booed a blades player ever unlike some of our so called fans and i sincerely hope he proves me wrong just think besic will prove to be the better of the two all abart opinions of course as rod keeps telling us WABAW !!!

I think all our players bar jags are under scrutiny as to whether they make the grade or not, he’s the only one who has had a sustained run of playing in this division

I think all our players bar jags are under scrutiny as to whether they make the grade or not, he’s the only one who has had a sustained run of playing in this division

Your point is mostly valid but Morrison is a proven Premier League player; the doubts about him are based on his attitude rather than his ability. Besic was a regular for Everton until he did his cruciate ligaments as well.