The January Transfer Thread 2022 | Page 17 | Vital Football

The January Transfer Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t really see why Dougie would think he’d be better off at any of the clubs that are likely be interested in him. He is with a club with big ambitions, and as he is still young, those ambitions have a strong chance of being realised well within his playing career. However, I agree that if he isn’t prepared to sign a new contract then we should move him on asap, rather than run the risk of losing him for nothing in 2023.

It's warmer in Italy and Brazilians don't like the English weather as a rule

I can’t really see why Dougie would think he’d be better off at any of the clubs that are likely be interested in him. He is with a club with big ambitions, and as he is still young, those ambitions have a strong chance of being realised well within his playing career. However, I agree that if he isn’t prepared to sign a new contract then we should move him on asap, rather than run the risk of losing him for nothing in 2023.
Flies in the face of his reported spat with a Brazilian journo about the size of Aston Villa, so doesn't really match previous story. I'm guessing that there is no issue atm and the fact that we haven't announced a new contract yet, the journo takes as him refusing to sign. Maybe we aren't going to offer him a new contract, maybe we have not yet opened discussions and maybe the journo is just full of it.

Think we need to cash in on him if his contract expires in 2023. I really like Dougie, I think he’ll go on to be an established Champs League player but equally he’s not irreplaceable for us and what we need.
He hasn’t quite progressed any further since his outstanding performances during ‘project restart’, but he’s still pretty young and I’m sure when he’s 26/27 he’ll be a top quality player. I would argue he’s still a key player for us now though as we miss his composure in that deep midfield role when he’s not there.

If he’s going to run down his contract and it’s going to get messy maybe we should look to cash in on him in the summer. I can see why he would want to move to Roma, easier league, less physical, more time in the ball and he’d go straight into a side which regularly qualifies for Europe and has a serious chance of winning domestic trophies

Think we need to cash in on him if his contract expires in 2023. I really like Dougie, I think he’ll go on to be an established Champs League player but equally he’s not irreplaceable for us and what we need.

Seeing as he's recently started smashing the lovely Miss Lehmann I don't think he'll be in a hurry to leave

Manchester United and Man City target Carney Chukwuemeka read this not happy with his first team opportunities in the first team well he would be in the reserves at them 2 like vultures these teams

Probably is a talent but hasn't looked much cop when has played for the first team it has to be said so that explains his lack of games.

I don’t like the sound of this, and it isn’t a new story it’s been going round a few weeks.

The last player who tried these games was Rushian Hepburn Murphy who is now nowhere to be seen. It’s quite immature or perhaps poor advice for Chuky to be playing these games, stick with us and establish yourself and then you can demand the big move. It would be such a shame to see him not even make the bench at a Man Utd or Citeh, because they have to by default bench the likes of Sancho given how much they pay them.

Im not sure we need a CDM in this window. I think Marvellous given a dozen or so games will prove how good he is. Also if Gerrard manages a miracle and gets Sanson fit we have cover. Never again do i want to see luiz as a CDM. Im tired of him giving free kicks away just in front of our box.

He should be competing for Ramseys and McGinns positions. We need a real quick Left back to challenge Targett and possibly a Centre half.

I don’t like the sound of this, and it isn’t a new story it’s been going round a few weeks.

The last player who tried these games was Rushian Hepburn Murphy who is now nowhere to be seen. It’s quite immature or perhaps poor advice for Chuky to be playing these games, stick with us and establish yourself and then you can demand the big move. It would be such a shame to see him not even make the bench at a Man Utd or Citeh, because they have to by default bench the likes of Sancho given how much they pay them.
Just had a look to see where Rushian is playing now and he's in Cyprus.

Status
Not open for further replies.