The January 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 47 | Vital Football

The January 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we’d sold all the players that people have called crap on here in the last 12 months we’d only have Jack left
And there was a guy on here who always used to say he was shit too. HolteLower I think? Not seen him on here for a while.. probably got fed up once Grealish turned good

edit: just seen others have already name dropped him. Here’s a classic one when I checked the username: “Telling you now , unless our management team realise quickly Grealish is all feckin hype we wont even cgallenge the top half never mind promotion“

I’m sure we’ve all posted bollocks like this at some point over the years!

Last edited:
And there was a guy on here who always used to say he was shit too. HolteLower I think? Not seen him on here for a while.. probably got fed up once Grealish turned good

edit: just seen others have already name dropped him. Here’s a classic one when I checked the username: “Telling you now , unless our management team realise quickly Grealish is all feckin hype we wont even cgallenge the top half never mind promotion“

I’m sure we’ve all posted bollocks like this at some point over the years!

Not as much as he did about Super Jack though.

Twitter- (so it must be true)
Aston villa are considering letting Conor Hourihane leave on loan this month.

With 5 games in 12 days coming up in January, I reckon holding off until the window is in the process of slamming shut before letting anyone go, unless there's someone coming in....

Wow I’m surprised he’s found another club in this country, I thought he was way off the standard of both the championship and definitely the premier league, which I assume they are planning to get back to.

You could probably put together a pretty impressive highlights video from some of his saves - equally we could create a horror show from some of his clangers

No, do what Nyland and Jota did take a pay off and find another club in order to play
he might argue he hasnt been given a chance and now the squad has improved he has little chance of a game. you cant really blame him for not walking away from a lucrative contract the club gave him

Status
Not open for further replies.