The James Bree Thread | Vital Football

The James Bree Thread

Welcome James Bree.

If you work HARD and CAERPHILLY, I have no doubt you'll MATURE into a top player.

I'm sure this news has GRATED with Alan Hutton, but don't worry, just be your happy, exciting self and don't become a Boursin

Nigel Spink on WM said he has spoken to a couple of scouts he knows and they think this lad is a terrific player.

sirdennis - 25/1/2017 20:39

Nigel Spink on WM said he has spoken to a couple of scouts he knows and they think this lad is a terrific player.

I think I'm racist against full-backs. After reading your post, my first thought was 'How good can he be? He's a full-back.'

Welcome to the club, James.

If he can cross a ball somewhere near one of his team mates, he'll do ok by me. It will help if he can tackle and not risk getting sent off every time as well.

BodyButter - 25/1/2017 11:51

sirdennis - 25/1/2017 20:39

I think I'm racist against full-backs. After reading your post, my first thought was 'How good can he be? He's a full-back.'

Welcome to the club, James.

You seen Danny Rose this season? I think he'd be up there in my top 6 for PFA Player of the year he's been outstanding.

James Patrick Bree - born in Yorkshire but that's a very Irish sounding name. Expect both MONs (Martin and Michael) at Villa Park to check him out.

Really nice young lad, we had a quick hand shake and chat with him yesterday. You forget a lot of these lads are just kids really!

James Bree on his big move to Aston Villa...

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7522327">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

I do wish people would lay of Hutton. He's far from the worst player at Villa park and always gives 100%

I'm all for improving in all areas but really no need to slate players who give their all. Save it for the losers like McCormack and Gabby

The Fear - 25/1/2017 13:23

Really nice young lad, we had a quick hand shake and chat with him yesterday. You forget a lot of these lads are just kids really!

Was it a firm handshake ?

A nice firm handshake says a lot about someones character.

Silhillvilla - 25/1/2017 17:41

Is Bree back up for Hutton or an out and out replacement? Genuine question

Ha HAS to be a replacement, surely? Even Stevie Wonder can see how limited Hutton is. And isn't he out of contract in the summer as well?

Hutton is a trier, just woefully short on quality and we're not going to get very far if we stick with players of his ilk. I've nothing against him and appreciate his attitude, although sometimes the challenges he makes are downright stupid, and I always think a veteran international (albeit for Scotland) should know better.