The player who left thread | Page 448 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

So we've got reliable reports from journos that Jack needs to make a transfer request to push the move through whilst he's also booked in for a medical because we've accepted an offer that was agreed back in February or early summer, that others say is still being prepared and plenty of others have said we haven't accepted it.

He now owns three houses in Manchester but will no doubt be seen house hunting over the weekend whilst he's yet to return from abroad, and he'll undoubtedly pass an easy medical whilst (social media rumours and back page news) are clearly true because he had a wobble in form when the shin splints that aren't shin splints but are like them, built up into an issue that saw him decide not to play because he'd agreed a deal with City and they didn't want him injured, whilst he was injured, and prior to them putting an offer in that they may not have yet made and may or may not have been accepted.

200w.gif

I'm done with football if Grealish goes. What is the point if you can't even compete without your best players being poached at the first sign of us achieving something? Money has ruined the game and the club isn't getting any more of my money until they show some b*locks and stand up for themselves for once.

Mention of Cantwell again. Hope not. Bellingham? Cant see it. So far our 'bids' are around the 25 to 30 milloon mark....and unsuccessful.
Tbh thought city would be more desperate for harry kane. Thats what they need a top top striker.
They already have top quality midfielders who both create and track back, something Guardiola likes......

I'm done with football if Grealish goes. What is the point if you can't even compete without your best players being poached at the first sign of us achieving something? Money has ruined the game and the club isn't getting any more of my money until they show some b*locks and stand up for themselves for once.
Me too. City are financial cheats and may eventually get done but if Grealish leaves for them it will be too late for us. Tired of this rigged comp

United lost Ronaldo. Always someone with more clout.

Sarr linked a few years back along with Success.
Cantwell, linked repeatedly.
Bailey the new ESR in some ways.
JWP, not new.

So our splurge to replace Jack is on players the press have already linked us to....convenient.

Sounds very much like the trigger was the £100m and we have had no choice. Probably the only reason he signed the new contract last year was to get that put in. I would laugh my arse off if they get banned from the champions league for breaching FFP.

We can’t spend beyond our means as we have to grow gradually due to having 3 years without premier league money, yet since Pep has been at City they will have spend nearing £900m+. The whole thing stinks.

Villa fan all his life, club on the verge of something big for the first time in many years, being offered £200k per week, star status .... if he goes to a place where his England role is likely to be repeated, well guess the rest

Getting bored of my own voice now but why is £100m the trigger. Reports are already saying Jack now needs to push the transfer through which can only be a request.

People are selectively believing one article over another even though it's already been contradicted and apparently a fee was agreed back in February yet her we are on the verge of August and new contract date has passed and he's erm, still with us.

If there's no release fee and basically we've just cashed in then I'm done too.

With that attitude we'll win nothing and will keep on cashing in on our best players. Who'll be next...Emi Martinez as he will be the next saleable asset.

Don't worry about it. I've been thinking this over and I now realise that our owners are in the process of mugging Manchester City. 100m for a 25 year old who has never played in the champions league, was subbed off after being subbed on for his(2nd)country, is injury prone and a notorious drunk driver. UTD are getting Sancho and Varane, 2 proven champions league players for 130m by comparison. Our young emotional fans will burn their Grealish shirts on Twitter and give him loads of abuse on Instagram so that's already covered. We will end up with about 3 really good players off the back of this. My only hope now is that we can throw in Mings as part of the deal at the last minute. Let's get rid and sign some proper men and go again.