The player who left thread | Page 423 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

I think it makes sense to offer someone a new contract on improved terms in order to try to keep them.

But then should it not be renamed as a contract names all its terms for its length and time period in the pages it is written on .

It all gets my gall how players/agents/owners get away with this all the time when it works in their favour , I don't remember many that have gone to court when it's not .
I know there have been some ( O'Neil ) that I can bing to mind but not many .

I don't know if it's widely known yet, but JACK IS GOING NOWHERE.

I suspect City aren't seriously interested. Not seriously. If Jack showed he wanted a move, then maybe. But he hasn't.

I don't know if it's widely known yet, but JACK IS GOING NOWHERE.

I suspect City aren't seriously interested. Not seriously. If Jack showed he wanted a move, then maybe. But he hasn't.

I think they are interested but no way will they pay what we would want for him. The same with Kane as what they do is pay cheaper and offer ridiculous wages.

This will no doubt be unpopular on here. But anyway used to that. What I find troubling about this whole SJ business is that if he really wants to stay with the Villa, why has he said nowt? If he was a "real" Villa fan as he claims, why has he said nothing? I'm a "real" Villa fan and whilst I get he's a professional footballer if I was offered 2 billion pound a week I'd never leave the Villa. Sorry just can't fall for this nonsense just stop pretending Jack and come out and admit if your going to leave or not, then people like me will know whether that's true or not.
Personally I'd wish him well, if he leaves, but please don't take the piss out of people like me who have been through so much with the club we love, in my case since the late 60's by describing yourself as a "Villa fan".

This will no doubt be unpopular on here. But anyway used to that. What I find troubling about this whole SJ business is that if he really wants to stay with the Villa, why has he said nowt? If he was a "real" Villa fan as he claims, why has he said nothing? I'm a "real" Villa fan and whilst I get he's a professional footballer if I was offered 2 billion pound a week I'd never leave the Villa. Sorry just can't fall for this nonsense just stop pretending Jack and come out and admit if your going to leave or not, then people like me will know whether that's true or not.
Personally I'd wish him well, if he leaves, but please don't take the piss out of people like me who have been through so much with the club we love, in my case since the late 60's by describing yourself as a "Villa fan".

If Jack responded to ever transfer rumour, he'd have to spend every waking hour denying the latest rumour.

Journo: Jack, are you going to Citeh?

Jack: No.

Journo: How about now?

Jack: Still no.

He's on holiday and if he is going to renegotiate his wages/contract it makes no sense to publicly say anything

If Jack responded to ever transfer rumour, he'd have to spend every waking hour denying the latest rumour.

Journo: Jack, are you going to Citeh?

Jack: No.

Jack: Still no.

Or feck City I'm a Villan for as long as they want me and I'm staying to help get the club back to the top.
It still wouldn't work though, they'd still ask him every season, just like Messi wasn't or isn't Leaving Barca but gets linked with Man City, it's obvious he's a lifer.

My only "gripe" with Jack is his lack of maturity shall we say and his party animal playboy lifestyle but we are all different and grow up at different rates. Eventually, he will grow up < I was hoping being Captain would make him grow up but no, he's still out there like some 18 year old let off the leash for the first time.