The player who left thread | Page 224 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

I'm not quite sure how to answer that dude.

His lifestyle based on 1 story in basically half a decade? Which ignores all of the private shit he does for the Foundation and refuses the publicity?

If he wasn't a team player, then nobody should accuse him of choking on shots because he lays others in. Nor can they moan he's in our penalty box doing defensive work because he wants to be involved to help his team.
There's more than one story though. He's had this with him since the early days

Some of Jacks problem is the fact he is playing for his own team. He tries to do it all on his own as he is desperate for his team to win. Its also probably the fact he does not trust some of the rest of them.

Yep, and then he over compensates which doubles down on the problem.

Very different circumstances, but I’ve seen Cristiano Ronaldo come to Villa Park, do absolutely nothing first half, 60 mins in he’s got a brace and the he’s subbed off on 80 mins.

We can’t afford for jack to do nothing, but he can hold a position and keep two players required to mark him at the other end of the pitch.

There's more than one story though. He's had this with him since the early days

He got pissed as a teenager, broke lockdown. He's hardly - no my legal brain steps in here and I won't name others.

I'm glad I'm not judged as a voice on this forum by what I've done mate - especially second hand information that can or cannot be believed.

Nope;

Footballer Jack Grealish has been charged with driving offences after a car crash during the coronavirus lockdown.

The Aston Villa captain, 24, is accused of hitting parked cars before fleeing the scene in Solihull on Sunday 29 March.

He faces charges of driving without due care and attention and failing to stop at the scene.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-53096828

If he had stayed, surely he would have been breathalysed?

You don't decide when you leave a scene of a crime I don't think.

If the owner of the other car damaged was not there when the damage occurred and you can prove that you made all efforts to trace the owner at the time and you go to a police station to report it as soon as you can and within 24 hrs you won’t get done for failing to stay on scene. Clearly the police don’t think he complied by simply leaving his details with a stranger member of public. My bet is he gets away with the failing to stop.
For sure if he was there he would have been breathalysed.

If the owner of the other car damaged was not there when the damage occurred and you can prove that you made all efforts to trace the owner at the time and you go to a police station to report it as soon as you can and within 24 hrs you won’t get done for failing to stay on scene. Clearly the police don’t think he complied by simply leaving his details with a stranger member of public. My bet is he gets away with the failing to stop.
For sure if he was there he would have been breathalysed.

Jack falls here because I think it was 36 hours. But he left details, he was on camera.

A bad lawyer removes that charge - it's only there because he's public and the CPS want to pretend they are doing something given the alcohol accusations so they don't want to be appearing to be light.

Ferguson and others got away with 90 down the motorway because they needed a piss apparently.

It'll come to nothing.

It will be interesting to see what he achieves under much better coaching and with much better players around him.

As things stand I'm not convinced he becomes one of the best in Europe, I think he's a level down from that.

The whole team needs better coaching. We get good things in flashes. Jack and Targett can link up nicely in the opposition danger area. Jack and Connor, Jack and SJM, likewise. But the team needs to operate as a unit for 90 minutes. It's no use saying Jack should be this sort of player or that sort of player; he just needs to play in a properly functioning team.

It will be interesting to see what he achieves under much better coaching and with much better players around him.

As things stand I'm not convinced he becomes one of the best in Europe, I think he's a level down from that.

I agree, he needs a lot of development and coaching to reach the top. I like players who are good technically but know when to be direct and slow the game down - something jack hasn’t learnt as I keep banging on about. I’d like to see a game where he take takes 2 touches only, see how different it makes us as I think it’s hurting us and other players.

Ive seen Citeh are linked with him, I’ll be disappointed if he goes to united but for me, City is the best place for him. And we’d be mad not to take anything north of £60m for him

I’d like to see a game where he take takes 2 touches only, see how different it makes us as I think it’s hurting us and other players.
I'd like to see him stay on his feet now and again as well. Falling over at every challenge, foul or not, really hurts us because the defence can reset and our set pieces are so dire.

I know he's the most fouled player in the league, but he really does go down far too easily for my liking.