The player who left thread | Page 430 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Why should they. Waste of time. The say he is not for sale , guarantee the next day the papers will run a story saying SJ is furious and is seeking a move.

Seriously cannot understand people giving stick to the club and SJ for not succumbing to the ridiculous, constant rumours and downright lies being spoken.

I guess if we looked at the Spurs forum, their fans would be saying the same thing about Harry Kane. Thing is, I think MAN City need striker to replace Aguero, more than they need a midfielder to replace Silva. Can't see them spending 200 million on two players in one go either.

I guess if we looked at the Spurs forum, their fans would be saying the same thing about Harry Kane. Thing is, I think MAN City need striker to replace Aguero, more than they need a midfielder to replace Silva. Can't see them spending 200 million on two players in one go either.

The problem with cit£h is they just stick 2 fingers up to the rules and are allowed to get away with it.

It doesn't help our cause by dismissing league titles and Champions League trophies as 'trinkets'. They are the ultimate achievements in club football. I do hope he can fulfil his ambitions with us but would understand if he felt the need to move on. Fingers crossed that we're doing just enough to persuade him to stay this season

It doesn't help our cause by dismissing league titles and Champions League trophies as 'trinkets'. They are the ultimate achievements in club football. I do hope he can fulfil his ambitions with us but would understand if he felt the need to move on. Fingers crossed that we're doing just enough to persuade him to stay this season

Yeah that was a bit of non-sense really but probably added as an attention grabber.

It comes down to his legacy and what he wants. To me there is an element of things being tainted at a club like City. He may not feel that though. Even we have more living history than City and that's the sort of thing I can't reconcile. I can't understand wanting to go there. Winning a bunch of trophies on a pile-on team isnt impressive.

Arsenal, United and Liverpool have some credentials. Ourselves, Spurs and Everton also have credentials but Chelsea and City are tainted.

I am happy for teams to go off into a super league and take Jack with them if he really wants. Since money has come into the game leagues risk becoming a glorified Scottish League with two boring ass teams that dominate. City and Chelsea run the risk of doing that too.

The actions of a few clubs have taken the heart out of the game where a pure player like Grealish could become just another player.

Yeah that was a bit of non-sense really but probably added as an attention grabber.

It comes down to his legacy and what he wants. To me there is an element of things being tainted at a club like City. He may not feel that though. Even we have more living history than City and that's the sort of thing I can't reconcile. I can't understand wanting to go there. Winning a bunch of trophies on a pile-on team isnt impressive.

Arsenal, United and Liverpool have some credentials. Ourselves, Spurs and Everton also have credentials but Chelsea and City are tainted.

I am happy for teams to go off into a super league and take Jack with them if he really wants. Since money has come into the game leagues risk becoming a glorified Scottish League with two boring ass teams that dominate. City and Chelsea run the risk of doing that too.

The actions of a few clubs have taken the heart out of the game where a pure player like Grealish could become just another player.

Nah! Other clubs don't matter. Villa matters. In the unlikely event that Jack goes I WILL NOT BE HAPPY.

My biggest concern is him breaking into the England team and mixing with all the Utd / Ci£y players etc may influence him. Then again maybe he hates them all as they never pass to him.

I'm seriously getting to the stage where I'm not going to bother reading this thread until he either starts the 1st game of the season, leaves the club or signs a new contract.

Must be 30 pages of speculation and BS here. (No disrespect to my fellow VVs)
we are going to have this every window i'm afraid until he either goes or retires at Villa. And i thought Benteke was bad !

Personaly I dont think it matters if he leaves or stays, I will be eternally grateful for his carrying the team on his shoulders for 3 seasons. But if he needs to move on then please go with our blessings. Jack missed half of last season so if Man City were to pay 80 million for him I would snap their hand off.

We are as a team, squad and club moving on.

Personaly I dont think it matters if he leaves or stays, I will be eternally grateful for his carrying the team on his shoulders for 3 seasons. But if he needs to move on then please go with our blessings. Jack missed half of last season so if Man City were to pay 80 million for him I would snap their hand off.

We are as a team, squad and club moving on.
yeah get all of that but i disagree, we have to keep him here in my opinion. We need to make a statement. Pivotal moment for the club , announce he's staying then another major signing on the back of it (Pogba or whoever). Now is the time . UTV COTVB's

yeah get all of that but i disagree, we have to keep him here in my opinion. We need to make a statement. Pivotal moment for the club , announce he's staying then another major signing on the back of it (Pogba or whoever). Now is the time . UTV COTVB's
To be honest, I never really got the jack is god thing till we got back in the premier and watched him do things, maybe only a small thing that I’ve never seen a player do or try to do, it just worries me how poor we are with out the kid. It’s like all our squad forgets how to play when he is out injured. Even Deano who in my humble, has done an incredible job so far. is clueless when jacks missing. Yes it would be a bonus getting 100 plus million but we would become a lower mid table team with out him rather than what we are all hoping, a top 6 contender. He will be the reason we attract top targets not our coach, He puts bums on seats and the TV cameras wanting to watch us, that’s got to be reason to offer him the big bucks. If next season we fail then by all means, thanks mate , you tried now go join a winning club as we can’t offer you that.
I believe if villa fan Jack does go then villa fan Deano won’t be far behind , as he will be out of his depth as it proved with out jack last season.
late to the party but this kid is the heart beat the club has been craving for after years of toil. Top 6 or just another prem survivor.

I mean, it's not on the Homepage, the Villa page, the Man City page or their Twitter feed right now, so is it even real?