The player who left thread | Page 387 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Brilliant. Saw that last night. Love the way he tells Shaw to stay away.

And . Disagree with 57. Jack's touch is a level above a 'normal' footballer. Including Brazilian players.

Best I have ever seen at VP.and the top league in England
I didn't say it wasn't but a pro football should be able to control that ball that dropped down to him, Jacks touch is indeed the best, he's the best footballer in England but anyone in that England side should be able to do that and if they can't perhaps they aren't that good.

This is another moment from the match where he showed his sublime ball control skills

This is the madness Southgate has created, England fans stroking off to everything Grealish because that clown is too proud to play. You might not see him again all-tournament now.

Any manager worth their salt starts Grealish and probably even Sancho.

Edit: strike that, ALL FANS, not just England fans

This players not intentionally passing to SJ for devious reasons is absolute bollox. Get over to the conspiracy thread ffs.

Remember we are used to seeing all our players passing to SJ at all times, or at least trying to. This and the fact that England players are not very good anyway, are given stifling insipid tactics by the worst ingerland manager since the last one. And the ingerland players also not understanding that SJ can receive and protect the ball in tight situations like no other player they play with.

This players not intentionally passing to SJ for devious reasons is absolute bollox. Get over to the conspiracy thread ffs.

Remember we are used to seeing all our players passing to SJ at all times, or at least trying to. This and the fact that England players are not very good anyway, are given stifling insipid tactics by the worst ingerland manager since the last one. And the ingerland players also not understanding that SJ can receive and protect the ball in tight situations like no other player they play with.

This.

100%

This "bollocks" I don't think stems from Villa fans being so used to seeing Jack get the ball at Villa or the manager's tactics. I have seen a few clear instances, one of which I clearly remember mentioning when Declan in one of the last two games did not pass to Jack when he was unmarked and made himself available for a pass and Rice chose to pass sideways instead.

This "bollocks" I don't think stems from Villa fans being so used to seeing Jack get the ball at Villa or the manager's tactics. I have seen a few clear instances, one of which I clearly remember mentioning when Declan in one of the last two games did not pass to Jack when he was unmarked and made himself available for a pass and Rice chose to pass sideways instead.

Exactly. Poor play and tactics from players who I do not think are up to it.

But some have suggested that the motive of some players i.e sterling not passing to Jack is to stop Jack looking good and taking his place. That suggestion is the 'bollox' I am taking about.

I think it's just Sterling.

But yes, non of the front 3 could get a touch of the ball 2nd half vs the Czechs. Very poor. Kyle Walkers one who's been very negative. I can only assume its a request from Southgate.

one pass from Slabhead to Grealish did catch my eye, it was or should have been a straightforward weighted pass to Grealish but Slabhead passed like he'd had 6 weetabix before the game (almost as if he wanted Jack to mis-control it). Grealish being the class player he is dealt with it brilliantly though.

Exactly. Poor play and tactics from players who I do not think are up to it.

But some have suggested that the motive of some players i.e sterling not passing to Jack is to stop Jack looking good and taking his place. That suggestion is the 'bollox' I am taking about.

In fact I find it credible. Why would you pass the ball to someone like Jack knowing he is a better footballer and can outshine you if given enough chances to do so and is your biggest threat for the same position?

Because not passing it when you should makes you look worse.

Yet Declan was one example of a player doing that. I can understand them not wanting to pass a ball to any player who is being marked by the opposing team's player but when there is no danger whatsoever why won't they pass to him?

This is fruitloopery... utter nonsense. Top players DEMAND the ball, go GET the ball, do lots WITH the ball.

Demand the ball how? I am thinking by asking for it or offer oneself to receive a pass or both, which Jack does, but does he get it? As for go get the ball, how does one do that, by tackling your own player !??