The player who left thread | Page 384 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Football 365 are saying Chelsea are now favourites to sign him for £100m.

Seeing as they're also apparently close to signing Haaland for 100m plus I don't see how they could afford it. Perhaps 1 or both rumours are bollocks but they need a proper striker more than an attacking midfielder/wide man.

Seeing as they're also apparently close to signing Haaland for 100m plus I don't see how they could afford it. Perhaps 1 or both rumours are bollocks but they need a proper striker more than an attacking midfielder/wide man.
Well they did spend over £200m last summer didn't they?

Hope you’re right mate. 😢

So when are these shite hawks of the press going to realise that we are no longer a club who take the money and run when the 'big boys' come calling for our players.
How come there are no rumours of Foden being sold to Liverpool or Fernandès being sold to Chelsea or Mount to Citeh? Their best players are never being touted as being poached by rivals.
Villa are no longer a 'selling club' and have owners who are looking for the present and are building for the future - unlike Deadly and Lerner.

So when are these shite hawks of the press going to realise that we are no longer a club who take the money and run when the 'big boys' come calling for our players.
How come there are no rumours of Foden being sold to Liverpool or Fernandès being sold to Chelsea or Mount to Citeh? Their best players are never being touted as being poached by rivals.
Villa are no longer a 'selling club' and have owners who are looking for the present and are building for the future - unlike Deadly and Lerner.

It's taken them how long to realise Jack is the best footballer in England and Southgate still hasn't spotted it. By footballer I mean the only player in the England squad I'd cross the road to watch never mind pay to watch, Some people are so slow to catch on

The game went about 10/15 years ago I'd say. I'd almost go as far to say as its coached into them much like knowing when to be cynical and take a player out.

Its not so much the diving, its the rolling around like a pussy that gets me. Grealish isnt as theatrical as others but he can be bad at times. I forget who it was, maybe a Leeds player but I distinctly remember a centre back rolling around like they chopped off his leg. He was trying to get someone sent off, maybe it was Watkins? And Watkins just pulled him up and he still kept acting like he was hurt. He wasnt even touched. Fannies!

It's amazing to me that they're not embarrassed by the carry-on. I guess when you make so much who cares.
Simple solution CDX - everything is on TV these days and there are laws against simulation - just ask Patrick Bamford :nerner:.

With all the analysis and VAR and punditry, cheating should be call out, retrospectively if needed and 3 match bans issued. Previous players sit on a panel because having played at a high level, they know what goes on better than refs.

Sometimes. I loved it when Sterling ditched Liverpool for Man City.

Has it been said on here before but if England are now 'shielding' Jack for the sake of his shins now, as Villa did for 3 months or so, which clubs will spend £100m+ on a player with 'issues'? I don't know but I assume insurance premiums would be at increased levels too making the whole deal too risky?