The player who left thread | Page 370 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Disagree given shin splints mate. If England do select him, he has a short summer again if I've got my dates right....the slowly now does stupidly mean he's better prepared for next season really.

I'd also say it sort of backs up DS's earlier words when we thought he was ready for a return and it loosely implies Jack was pushing until he broke down again, DS and the meds are more taking charge this time so to speak.

Once again the Man City special big mouth brainless idiot is shouting the odds to take SJ to the
City. It's been said numerous times he's not going anywhere. Then again a person of Richard's intelligence probably cant read so he wouldn't know this.
I really dislike this socalled football pundit.

He did say Jack was better than Foden, which means he does know what he is talking about at times, ie Jack can do stuff Foden can't but Jack can do stuff all bar Messi and Ronaldo can't do

It hasn't been stated he is going nowhere (not by club, CEO, manager, agent or player) as far as I can see.

We hope he isn't. But every player has his price and players have ambitions to play in the Chumps League (for some reason)

I think it is a given he is off, if the right offer comes in, others think it is a given he is staying, I hope the latter is true. From how he has talked in the past and how his agent has spoken recently, I think it obvious he'd go and that isn't a criticism of him.

As for Micah, he's a poor pundit, he thinks everything has to end with a laugh for some reason.

Jack’s got one flaw, he misses too many games through injury. Possibly because he burns out with us being the player the other ten want to give it to. That wouldn’t be a problem at a club that rotates top players. I’ve no idea how many games a season Messi plays but something tells me he’s never been too injury prone.