The player who left thread | Page 368 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Thought he was meant to be back for the Man Utd game. Now he's not.

:shrug:

He's probably going to be at the game asking their players Where the best place to buy property in Manchester is. At least that's what the media will be reporting anyway.

But he'll be ok for the European Championships no doubt.

:nopity:

I might in the minority here, but for his sake I really hope so. It’ll help my interest in supporting the perennial underachievers that are England for a start, as long as he doesn’t fuck up the start of the 2021/22 season by reigniting the injury I’m fine with him playing for England.

He's probably going to be at the game asking their players Where the best place to buy property in Manchester is. At least that's what the media will be reporting anyway.

He's already got two properties, keep up!!!!!!!!! :grinning:

Speaking to Sky Sports News' Inside Football show, agent Jonathan Barnett reveals his client Jack Grealish is happy at Aston Villa.
"He loves Villa, but I think we just have to wait to see how things pan out," he said.
"At the moment he is a Villa player and he has had no thoughts about anything else.
"We have to do what is best for Jack and for everybody else."
The big problem with agents is that it is in their interest to encourage their client to move as much as possible.

I see Jacks agent on BBC text for the second time this week saying there are many clubs enquiring about Jacks availability in the upcoming window.

Didn’t jack used to be managed by his dad?

Wouldn’t it be nice if footballers used agents for transaction purposes only, rather than be signed to them full time. That way, these parasites wouldn’t be influencing them to move for big money to line their own pockets. Unless of course, a player wants a move and has to engineer it.