The player who left thread | Page 367 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Apparently his calves are naturally like that and have been since he was a kid , which maybe the reason the issue with his shins crops up every so often.

Apparently his calves are naturally like that and have been since he was a kid , which maybe the reason the issue with his shins crops up every so often.
Abnormal talent to match his abnormal calves.
It's not helped by the fact he plays every minute of every game even when he could come off with 15 to go in some games. Ollie will be next to run himself into the ground, SJM looks like he could have done with rest too, just now and then.
Other clubs rest their star men when they are winning but we seem to go against that.

Yes, no apparently about it, spoke to his dad once and complained at the levels I trained my legs and I never got near those calves :lol: He said they'd been like that since childhood.

GIT! lol

Abnormal talent to match his abnormal calves.
It's not helped by the fact he plays every minute of every game even when he could come off with 15 to go in some games. Ollie will be next to run himself into the ground, SJM looks like he could have done with rest too, just now and then.
Other clubs rest their star men when they are winning but we seem to go against that.
Fat chance of a rest with all three possibly going to Euros.
Low participaton hopefully.

I did think he was a good shout for the PFA player of the year before his injury, but no one seems to be talking about him now. Although if the voting still takes place around February time like it used to, he's still in with a chance
Martinez, Konsa or Watkins would have won it if he didn't.....

He's missed a third of our games so far, pretty sure if he'd played the last 11 games we'd be where West Ham are but it is what it is

He's missed a third of our games so far, pretty sure if he'd played the last 11 games we'd be where West Ham are but it is what it is
Wet Spam just got Antonio back and immediately recovered from a mini slump with a solid away win at Burnley. Clearly shows that Moyes is a crap manager and can't win without his best player...

Wet Spam just got Antonio back and immediately recovered from a mini slump with a solid away win at Burnley. Clearly shows that Moyes is a crap manager and can't win without his best player...

I'm sure he's out of contract in the Summer as well. Shame his hamstrings cant last a full season, always thought he looked a cracking player

This week's European results do us no favours. Jack wouldn't be human if he didn't see how his England rivals are getting on - Mount and Foden set to play in the Champions League final, Rashford in the Europa final, Lingard set for European football next season.
Club loyalty can only go so far - we will have to show some serious ambition to convince him it's worth staying.

This week's European results do us no favours. Jack wouldn't be human if he didn't see how his England rivals are getting on - Mount and Foden set to play in the Champions League final, Rashford in the Europa final, Lingard set for European football next season.
Club loyalty can only go so far - we will have to show some serious ambition to convince him it's worth staying.

We are showing serious ambition ...

Speaking to Sky Sports News' Inside Football show, agent Jonathan Barnett reveals his client Jack Grealish is happy at Aston Villa.
"He loves Villa, but I think we just have to wait to see how things pan out," he said.
"At the moment he is a Villa player and he has had no thoughts about anything else.
"We have to do what is best for Jack and for everybody else."