The player who left thread | Page 347 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Totally get that point, and agree.

However, we keep seeing the stats he is the most fouled player, makes sense to have better shin pans and more protection in that case!

I have said this previously about Jack's shin pads. In general the pro's don't wear the shin pads we used to years ago. They are barely worth it if you look at them . Just wearing the minimum because the rules say so and they are not massively bigger than what SJ wears really .

Saw the interview with Peter Crouch where Jack said the reason he has his socks rolled down is because he can't get them over his calves , and when it first happened he had a blinder and it's stuck as a superstition since.

Saw the interview with Peter Crouch where Jack said the reason he has his socks rolled down is because he can't get them over his calves , and when it first happened he had a blinder and it's stuck as a superstition since.

His socks had shrunk or something I think he said as well in that didn't he?!

According to Paul Scholes Grealish isn't in the top 5 players in the league and should not be in the running for any Player of the year awards. He did add that if he were performing like he is now but for Man utd, Man City or Liverpool the he'd be one of the top 3 in the league. Fucking moron.

According to Paul Scholes Grealish isn't in the top 5 players in the league and should not be in the running for any Player of the year awards. He did add that if he were performing like he is now but for Man utd, Man City or Liverpool the he'd be one of the top 3 in the league. Fucking moron.

Since he’s hung his boots up, I can’t stand Paul Scholes. Terrible manager, terrible pundit, constantly negative about everything and anything.

I respected his as a player but off the pitch having seen his character, I couldn’t think of anyone worse in the world of football to go down the pub with.

jack as been out of this world this season, he as been the main man through out, there is no doubt he is world class, when he gets a bit older. he will have the brain to control the game without having to put his body on the line, there is nobody on earth who can take the constant kicking, hence the injuries, hope he is back soon seanie

jack as been out of this world this season, he as been the main man through out, there is no doubt he is world class, when he gets a bit older. he will have the brain to control the game without having to put his body on the line, there is nobody on earth who can take the constant kicking, hence the injuries, hope he is back soon seanie

Think he's already realised that he can't try and control everything over 90 minutes. Sometimes these days he seems to be strolling around, but look at him and he's 100% concentrating on what's happening in the game. I think he's learnt a lot.

Think he's matured as a captain. I'm sure the players get a buzz from just having him around; he's a big influence. But they're also learning to play when he isn't around, which is good; that way we get more leaders on the pitch.

So the Ginger lack of ninja doesn't appreciate talent in a less expansive team?

Yet another example of someone who could perform on a football pitch but has an abject lack of know-how or base intelligence. I've heard his quotes before speaking about how the players from "smaller" clubs didn't belong in the England squads that he was part of. Complete twat.

Think he's already realised that he can't try and control everything over 90 minutes. Sometimes these days he seems to be strolling around, but look at him and he's 100% concentrating on what's happening in the game. I think he's learnt a lot.

Think he's matured as a captain. I'm sure the players get a buzz from just having him around; he's a big influence. But they're also learning to play when he isn't around, which is good; that way we get more leaders on the pitch.

great stuff, i think the golden secret is making the ball do the work, which takes a long time to learn, when i played in the brum works league, some times the old pros ran rings around you, yet they never seemed to move, but were always in the right place i think they call it vision. seanie

he has only said that because he isnt a utd player
jack is as good if not better than bruno because jack turns up against the top clubs
scoles was a good player but lets not forget he was in a side that could have any player they wanted and paid the most money and got lots of help from refs

Merse piped up last week saying we would basically be relegation fodder if Jack went. Sad when an ex player talks about us like this. He forgot to notice our mention our massively improved back four and keeper

Merse piped up last week saying we would basically be relegation fodder if Jack went. Sad when an ex player talks about us like this. He forgot to notice our mention our massively improved back four and keeper

It is sad, but in our heart of hearts we’d probably admit we’d be down there in the bottom 5 without jack. If we didn’t have Emi, we’d most certainly be down there.

I don’t get the talk surrounding how much we’d struggle without Jack. It puts a dampener on the rest of the squad which is slowly getting stronger and means absolutely sod all because we have got him...he’s a Villa player....so what’s the point? And if he wasn’t with us, we’d have the best part of £120m+ available to try and replace him in addition to the normal investment which seems set to continue as we grow. That would soften the blow somewhat! Recruitment these days is better than it has been for many a year so think it’s safe to say we’d end up with a more than decent replacement or two! It’s like saying Barcelona over the years without Messi wouldn’t have been so successful....but they weren’t and they were! Pointless argument.

I haven't seen anything to say Jack's out, is he ? If he is I expect him to be out 2 months like when he had this problem before. It's time DS started to say what the truth is.