The player who left thread | Page 345 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

So a player who has missed games through injury in each of the last 3 seasons is apparently injured again.

Conspiracy twat on twitter-"Grealish is a druggie!!!"

Just checked that twitter link and the main ones pushing the story are Blues fans. What a huge surprise

That mobs hatred of him knows no bounds. The way they've worked him up into this despicable hate figure over the last couple of years is really something.

That mobs hatred of him knows no bounds. The way they've worked him up into this despicable hate figure over the last couple of years is really something.
Leeds fans do too for some bizarre reason but most real football fans realise the lad is some player

I'm not saying it applies to Jack but I would imagine it's very easy for professional footballers to get addicted to sleeping pills. I know a lot of them get given pro plus before night games then take sleeping pills afterwards as it's the only way they would drop off.

He enjoys a drink and enjoys it far too much, wouldn't be surprised at the other stuff but it's just conjecture.

If he's injured I'd suspect it's a shin injury.
If it's a shin injury he should be ordered to wear proper pads because opponents will kick seven kinds of shit out of his shins otherwise.

Yes anyone who believes that need drug testing themselves.

This. He might not have been at his best lately, but that report suggests a long term problem and few can say Jack hasn't been performing.

Be interesting to see if they get a legal backlash on that (awful report in fairness with loads of errors) for mass libel by not naming given the idiots are now out with names. Players covered by the Premier League/England tag can sue purely as they are dragged in by the lack of specifics and assertion, but also, the name of the case escapes me right now, but a report can be considered additionally defamatory if it invites speculation about a person and with the Currant Bun posting it on twitter, it has done just that.

Let alone the simple fact that when players fail a drug test they are banned and the FA announce it, but that fact seems to have bypassed the idiot who suggested he'd failed a test.

If he's injured I'd suspect it's a shin injury.
If it's a shin injury he should be ordered to wear proper pads because opponents will kick seven kinds of shit out of his shins otherwise.
The socks down.....or short socks thing is asking for trouble. Looks like we've got it.