The player who left thread | Page 338 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Unfortunately that's how players are ranked, especially would help him get player of the season because he will be against players who are taking all the pens to notch their goal tally up.

Yes, ranked by stats. There are no stats for how he takes 3 players out of the game even on an off day and that is exactly why you have to watch what a player does.
A blind ma on a galloping horse could see Jack is the best footballer in the PL at the moment. Even if he hadn't scored 5 goals . The personal goals are a bonus.

The reverse pass to Watkins when he hit the post was just brilliant.

Its the sort of thing Ozil was doing regularly up to 2/3 years ago but Jack has more to his game than he ever did and I say that as someone who has been a big fan if Ozil.

Its the sort of thing Ozil was doing regularly up to 2/3 years ago but Jack has more to his game than he ever did and I say that as someone who has been a big fan if Ozil.
I don’t think Grealish is quite as lethal as a passing-playmaker as Ozil but the fact it’s even a valid comparison to make shows how far he has come in the last 3 seasons and what a good player he now is

Last edited:
What i would love jack to just do more is shoot from just outside the box. Many times he is in a great position to shoot but chooses to do other things with it. Sometimes, just sometimes id love him to start having some more shots from that kind of range. At present, outside the box he is very goal shy.

What i would love jack to just do more is shoot from just outside the box. Many times he is in a great position to shoot but chooses to do other things with it. Sometimes, just sometimes id love him to start having some more shots from that kind of range. At present, outside the box he is very goal shy.

his finishing is the worst part of his game it's very sterling like. He does need to be more ruthless

I see the Manchester Post were yesterday bigging up Jack’s ‘inevitable’ move to Manure again in the New Year.....when will they get it into their thick skulls that if he ever leaves his boyhood club it’ll be a move upwards, not sideways or backwards! They also seem totally blind to the re-emergence of AVFC as a club to be reckoned with...with owners with clear ambition and deep pockets. It’s as if they think Deadly Doug is still at the helm and they’re still tearing it up with Fergie.....deluded twats living on past glories!

I see the Manchester Post were yesterday bigging up Jack’s ‘inevitable’ move to Manure again in the New Year.....when will they get it into their thick skulls that if he ever leaves his boyhood club it’ll be a move upwards, not sideways or backwards! They also seem totally blind to the re-emergence of AVFC as a club to be reckoned with...with owners with clear ambition and deep pockets. It’s as if they think Deadly Doug is still at the helm and they’re still tearing it up with Fergie.....deluded twats living on past glories!

The funny part is that they've decided that Jack is actually a man utd fan despite the fact that the one thing most know about him is that he's a lifelong Villa boy.

Got this from the BBC's gossip page:

Manchester United are still interested in Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish, 25, and are weighing up a bid for the England international in the summer. (Mail)

Well I'm interested in going on a date with Maya Jama but it's not going to happen is it?

Jog on lads!

I saw that from the Mail. Apparently the deal fell through in the summer. A bit of wishful thinking there.

After last week's Grealish to Manure story resurrection its time to mention that :-

Jack is going NOWHERE.

Seriously though we all know he's going nowhere but the social media are full of bullshit on that story no substance at all we know that, the rest the stories on social media are also just made up bullshit but people get sucked in by them as gospel