The player who left thread | Page 238 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Oh c'mon ....!!!

If you were his age, with his money, you would be out in Ibiza 'filling your boots' just like he is .

I know I bloody would be :wub:.

Yeah, but there is a pandemic on, which I know you realise as well from your anger at others in the Covid thread... but footballers get a free pass and we can say nowt against I suppose!

Ha. Can't be bothered to be bothered anymore I don't think, fuck it, lets all do what we want and sod the old and vulnerable? Sod the NHS. Sod it all. Woohoo. Liberating innit!

Thing is, they probably went before the new quarantine restriction. Then again, as said, there is a pandemic, where is the social distancing? It annoys you in the covid thread when others doing it? What is the difference?

They are paid a lot of money to be fit, so if they get it....?

But as said, who cares.

timing wise, 3 weeks off according to deano... so back, isolate, just about fine to start training and not their fault if they went before this new rule either.

He does well in those pictures, stays on his feet most of the time.

:Fingers::Fingers::Fingers::Fingers::Fingers:

Well the quarantine restriction was last Saturday night , so they couldn't have flown out there until Monday at the earliest.

No way I would have gone , but then again those lads would hardly have flown Ryan Air so maybe they got a private charter out there or something

Well the quarantine restriction was last Saturday night , so they couldn't have flown out there until Monday at the earliest.

No way I would have gone , but then again those lads would hardly have flown Ryan Air so maybe they got a private charter out there or something

Oh right, if they knew about quarantine, then that just looks stupid then. But as said, players can do what they want so sod it, not for me to worry!

It isn't like a really serious pandemic, just a bit of a pretend one really.

Loads of ‘normal’ people have gone to ibiza recently (Although the sudden removal of Spain as a safe destination was a bit unfair on those people imo), lots are still there in spite of the quarantine they face when they come back. I know footballers aren’t known as the brightest but I’m sure they would’ve ran this by the relevant people at their clubs, if I go abroad at the moment I have to let HR know where I’m going just in case things change as it did with Spain so they can manage appropriately. It’s why I haven’t gone anywhere because I can’t afford the 2 weeks quarantine when I return, not to mention how it looks to my employer. I can’t imagine footballers are much different in that respect only they have more leave to play with post season.

Probably more at risk of catching something else rather than Covid. Is Kyle Walker and his posse of sex workers there?

Yeah, but there is a pandemic on, which I know you realise as well from your anger at others in the Covid thread... but footballers get a free pass and we can say nowt against I suppose!

Ha. Can't be bothered to be bothered anymore I don't think, fuck it, lets all do what we want and sod the old and vulnerable? Sod the NHS. Sod it all. Woohoo. Liberating innit!

Thing is, they probably went before the new quarantine restriction. Then again, as said, there is a pandemic, where is the social distancing? It annoys you in the covid thread when others doing it? What is the difference?

They are paid a lot of money to be fit, so if they get it....?

But as said, who cares.

Yeah. I know. And I know you know I know!.

Slightly tongue in cheek to be fair.

But I am 20 years older than him and in my mid 40s and I know my 20 + years younger self is alot different to my married with 2 kids and a dog etc person I am today. So I think I probably would have made the decisions he is making currently.

Yeah. I know. And I know you know I know!.

Slightly tongue in cheek to be fair.

But I am 20 years older than him and in my mid 40s and I know my 20 + years younger self is alot different to my married with 2 kids and a dog etc person I am today. So I think I probably would have made the decisions he is making currently.

Or as we now call them, the good old days! Youth is wasted on the young!

Young buggers also aren't the age to be overly concerned in the main.

That's ok then, only 47 000 died, so definitely not much to be concerned about anyway, especially when you've already stuck your middle fingers up to the rules anyway, and remained club captain.

All is well, that's what I'm saying.

:wahey::wahey::wahey:

You were never young... were you!?!??!

Considering I can barely remember how old I actually am, I just track the years by how my hair and considerable beard has moved from jet black to mostly grey.

I think at one point, I may have been a 'youth' for about 6 months? So yeah, I wasted it lol

That's ok then, only 47 000 died, so definitely not much to be concerned about anyway, especially when you've already stuck your middle fingers up to the rules anyway, and remained club captain.

But mate, look at those photos - that arse!

200w.gif

Not Jack's by the way!

But he is still player of the year , and will win goal of the season. Possibly beard of the season as well.

:grinning:

Thick Chav footballers, I bet James Milner is not there

Proper professional with a long successful career. The sort I look up to in the game.

It is that Lee Hendrie or Gareth Barry. Ryan Giggs or Lee Sharpe kind of thing really.

Up to them, not my concern is careers aren't fully realised that is for sure.

Can't really understand anyone at the moment, during this pandemic, risking holidays abroad. Not sure people fully realise the damage this virus can do to those who get it, (not all), even if they don't end up in hospital. The respiratory side of it I found shocking when I believe I had it (early to mid March) and it took me 12 odd weeks to be back to any way breathing wise normal. My mates son (young and fit) took longer.

But mate, look at those photos - that arse!

200w.gif

Not Jack's by the way!

The one needs to learn to do squats. 4/10. Very disappointing! (Now in the modern world, I need to apologise for being sexist!... Actually, I would try to balance it and say look at the abs on the lads, but to be fair, my abs are tip top at the moment! LOL)