The player who left thread | Page 237 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Footballers are entitled to 3 consecutive weeks off aren’t they? Or something like that, I read about it not long ago but can’t remember the details exactly. So assuming they’ve gone to Ibiza for a week and come back and self isolate for 2 then nothing much to see there. Not like they’re social distancing in training or on the pitch anyway.
Yea, but I bet they make a story out of it whatever.

Footballers are entitled to 3 consecutive weeks off aren’t they? Or something like that, I read about it not long ago but can’t remember the details exactly. So assuming they’ve gone to Ibiza for a week and come back and self isolate for 2 then nothing much to see there. Not like they’re social distancing in training or on the pitch anyway.

If Grealish is currently on holiday in Spain I find that astounding!

Am I right in thinking it's only 40 odd days until the start of the new season? 1 week away, 2 weeks self isolating that's 21 days out of any pre-season preparation

Am I right in thinking it's only 40 odd days until the start of the new season? 1 week away, 2 weeks self isolating that's 21 days out of any pre-season preparation
Don't need to self isolate if you provide a negative test, I believe. These guys are being tested, disgracefully, more than our health workers.

They’re allowed 3 consecutive weeks off at the end of the season. I think they’re entitled to 5 in total in a year.

They’re allowed 3 consecutive weeks off at the end of the season. I think they’re entitled to 5 in total in a year.

probably are but these are exceptional circumstances and going to Spain knowing they have to isolate is a bit silly but he won't be alone I expect all our Foreign players have gone home. Footballers aren't the brightest

Don't need to self isolate if you provide a negative test, I believe. These guys are being tested, disgracefully, more than our health workers.

Pretty sure you do. Even if you think you have had it you have to self isolate as well. But the incubation period is 14 days, hence the need to isolate, no good having a test say 5 days into that, you might not show positive.

I could be wrong - although as you all know, that is highly unlikely :lol:

If he's leaving it don't matter

Suppose pre-season starts towards the end of August? So timing fine I would imagine.

He did say he didn't play to his ability after the re-start, because he didn't feel fit. Obviously difficult to puzzle why on that one, err? No, no idea :shrug:

I'd rather be getting tip top fit to be top of my game personally, like many of these fancy dan foreign players do!

Pretty sure you do. Even if you think you have had it you have to self isolate as well. But the incubation period is 14 days, hence the need to isolate, no good having a test say 5 days into that, you might not show positive.

I could be wrong - although as you all know, that is highly unlikely :lol:

Yup a negative test is not proof you don't have it - it has no effect on isolating. You need 2/3 tests over the isolation period to be cleared as negative properly.