The player who left thread | Page 188 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Why hasn't he come out and denied it on twitter?

Got a horrible feeling this is true. As the picture above shows it is his car.

Shocking if it is true. 24 hours after posting a video telling everyone to "Stay in, stay safe, support the NHS", he goes to a party, gets tanked, drink drives, crashes and risks putting someone in a hospital bed?

Byr bye Captaincy and England place. 😞
This is where my head is at with it.

Need to wait and see but the radio silence from him is suggesting something.

Fear’s picture doesn’t bode well. I’ll keep my thoughts to myself until it’s confirmed or denied. Hopefully it is a wind up but even a bluenose wouldn’t go that far, would they?!

Last edited:
All seems a bit odd to me especially given the message he put out about staying home, guess we’ll find out soon enough. Thought the media would be all over it by now given the current goings on but only the daily fail so far.

Folks, please be careful about accusations or implied accusations.

If you want to put them on an open forum, we can't stop you, but just do us a favour, put your own name and address down, then lawyers can get in touch with you without bothering me! (Or in other words, think before you post. :thumbup: You are responsible for what you do decide to post!)

Last edited:
Folks, please be careful about accusations or implications.

If you want to put them on an open forum, we can't stop you, but just do us a favour, put your own name and address down, then lawyers can get in touch with you without bothering me! (Or in other words, think before you post. :thumbup: You are responsible for what you do decide to post!)

If he doesn’t wanna be the talk of the town then he shouldn’t be a man about town 🙃

If he doesn’t wanna be the talk of the town then he shouldn’t be a man about town 🙃

Totally agree, there was a post that would be libel if not true though VillaTom.

IF he has done this, as I said earlier, it would be an utter disgrace.

Still can't see any damage to the car even if he has had it wrapped, if he was 'supposed' to have hit a few cars. The claim now is markedly different as Melon pointed to.

Also on double yellows - if there had been a crash why park there. Leads to thinking maybe his motor (if his) had been hit at the back, parked during non yellow hours, so left contact details as cover?

The two shot of them can't be anywhere near the motor anyway looking at the line of cars behind in the motor shot and given they aren't fussed about the photo, presumably they knew who took it?

With Villa pretty much on lockdown, exactly who is the Mail's source for 'Villa tracking him down' as I very much doubt our Comms chap would offer that.

Still sounds massively dodgy to me as a claim based on what's known so far. Especially as it's only the Fail and Star who have covered.

The pic of "Jack" appears to be a bit strange. The right leg is shorter than the left and nearly half the thickness, and a bit bent at the bottom. The face looks as though it's been photoshopped in.

Now you've said that McP I can see it, but don't know images well enough to call it. In some ways I can accept it's him - but he's nowhere near the car - so I don't see them being taken at the same time.

The pic of "Jack" appears to be a bit strange. The right leg is shorter than the left and nearly half the thickness, and a bit bent at the bottom. The face looks as though it's been photoshopped in.

You aren't getting confused with Jake are you? I know he had dodgy peg legs.

That's me done for the day!!!!!!!! Laters folks.

I’ve seen comments about the footwear and it being odd, perhaps he’s wearing a slipper because he can drive better in that opposed to the ‘slider’ (Assuming the Range Rover is automatic). Personally I think he’s been crashed into if it even is him at all.

He’s not supposed to be travelling at all at the moment unless essential!

That's not the claim though is it. The accusations and implications are a little more serious.

I do take that point though - think it was the Star who referenced McCormack living around there as they fluffed - so maybe he was dropping off some fitness equipment for a team mate as opposed to being out all night as claimed?

Still not great on the essential travel aspect, but could've been harmless?

Just don't know enough other than something's not sitting right here on those photos.

I'm probably overthinking this now looking at the pictures after McP's comment - but with the other lad holding the other flipflop - was size is that? 22? Compared to the one he's wearing which is about a 10ish?