The player who left thread | Page 187 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Someone I know is mates with one of the idiots trying to spread this. As soon as someone else pointed out he didn’t have a white Range Rover they’ve backtracked from accusing him of drink driving, to it being his mates car. The obsessed scum have got too much time on their hands at the moment

Saw a photo of Jack walking away from the same white RR at Villa Park but who knows what's real or not these days. As per my original post "dubious", as it only seems to be Noses who supposedly know anything about it.

The number plate has been shown to be that of a black Range Rover - total fake news by some Bluenose twat with too much time on their hands.

Why are small heath and sandwell fans so obsessed with this lad? Why are they always trying to put him down, it’s so sad honestly.

My first thought was that Super Jack shouldn't be out with mates etc.

Having said that and going by the idiot that punched him at their ground , then you wouldn't be surprised if the obsessed lot were trying to stitch him up.

Why hasn't he come out and denied it on twitter?

Got a horrible feeling this is true. As the picture above shows it is his car.

Shocking if it is true. 24 hours after posting a video telling everyone to "Stay in, stay safe, support the NHS", he goes to a party, gets tanked, drink drives, crashes and risks putting someone in a hospital bed?

Byr bye Captaincy and England place. 😞

If he's been around today doesn't look like he's posted, so unless someone has told him, he might not even know?

Then again if total shite, why waste the time denying?

Last edited:
The number plate has been shown to be that of a black Range Rover - total fake news by some Bluenose twat with too much time on their hands.

Tbf could’ve had it wrapped since buying it because he maybe changed his mind who knows, I know you could say he could afford both but even with his money I wouldn’t have 2 of the same car.

The photos online are very dodgy.

Jack in flip flops in the middle of the day.

A photo of a white Range Rover that has had a very minor accident.

A photo of the front of Jack's car showing no damage.

Then a claim that the car was involved in multiple accidents and driven drunk in the early hours of the morning.