The player who left thread | Page 180 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

I don't care where Jack ends up as long as we stay up, if we do he won't be given away, the milwaukee bucks star player is on $33,000,000 for this season, wes won't let our prize asset go for nothing if we go down.

I think it's a disgrace all the media attention that's going on regarding Man Utd and Jack Grealish. We are in a relegation battle fighting for our lives and the constant headlines have the potential to turn Jack's head. Reading the headlines you would think it's more or less a done deal, im not prone to swearing but ... I could make an exception in this case .... whether it's the media or UTD themselves stirring the pot I don't know.... but f..k off until our season is sorted when things will eventually work their way out. The transfer window closed at the end of January but this is just going on ..on...on totally unprofessional and disrespecting our club.... I know there is always going to be rumours, but this is ridiculous.... just my own thoughts reading headline after headline.

I think it's a disgrace all the media attention that's going on regarding Man Utd and Jack Grealish. We are in a relegation battle fighting for our lives and the constant headlines have the potential to turn Jack's head. Reading the headlines you would think it's more or less a done deal, im not prone to swearing but ... I could make an exception in this case .... whether it's the media or UTD themselves stirring the pot I don't know.... but f..k off until our season is sorted when things will eventually work their way out. The transfer window closed at the end of January but this is just going on ..on...on totally unprofessional and disrespecting our club.... I know there is always going to be rumours, but this is ridiculous.... just my own thoughts reading headline after headline.
As a footnote to this, I for one will not begrudge Jack, his big move, relegated or not... He deserves his chance at mega bucks and winning trophies ... especially how he's played this season with the "big boys" showing them all how it's done.... We would all miss him, and god knows how we replace his talent... but he would never get nothing less than a big cheer from me, no matter who he plays for on the Villa turf, a place we all know "He" loves...
Success at Villa seems a long long way down the road , he can't waste his best years in a struggling , under achieving team... Good luck to him whatever he does, there will be "bigger + better" clubs than UTD after him...

What an absolute load of rubbish this latest story is. They expect us to believe that our owners, who are both multi Billionaires will agree to sell our teams biggest and most valuable asset to them on the cheap before his value potentially soars. Good god what on earth are these people smoking.

They say he has a buyout clause of £45m.

I thought none of our players had such a clause in their contract.

They say he has a buyout clause of £45m.

I thought none of our players had such a clause in their contract.

He had a clause stating he Could leave for that fee if we'd not been promoted last season. Obviously doing the slightest bit of research is completely beyond most tabloid hacks.

Don't think the owners would comtemplate selling their prize asset unless Jack pushes hard for a move, and maybe not even then. They'll want next season to seriously build on what we've got, not rebuild yet again.

Re Jack and England caps, not scare mongering here but this years Euros must have a big question mark hanging over them re Coronavirus given this years format playing games all over Europe, 13 different cities could present huge problems.

Re Jack and England caps, not scare mongering here but this years Euros must have a big question mark hanging over them re Coronavirus given this years format playing games all over Europe, 13 different cities could present huge problems.
Spot on there Witton...

Jack doesn't have a buy out clause and he's going nowhere, I'm finding it difficult to explain this to my fellow Villans who especially on here seem to be quite intelligent.
It's quite simple unless the owners want to sell or Jack refuses to play and kicks off big time he's on a 5-year contract and going nowhere.
I really can't see him playing silly buggers with Villa

Jack doesn't have a buy out clause and he's going nowhere, I'm finding it difficult to explain this to my fellow Villans who especially on here seem to be quite intelligent.
It's quite simple unless the owners want to sell or Jack refuses to play and kicks off big time he's on a 5-year contract and going nowhere.
I really can't see him playing silly buggers with Villa

But if we get relegated?