The player who left thread | Page 139 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Great article Mutt Man. The last time I read things like a" flick of the ankle" a "swivel of the hips", "mesmerising" it was back in the sixties and the article was praising the silky skills of one George Best. Also like those voting faces ranging from happy through to sad. JF could look at those for on here at the end of his articles.

Last time I heard phrases like that it was Tony Gubba commenting on Dancing on Ice

HUGE season coming up for Grealish and McGinn IMO.
I bet Jack is over the moon with the clubs decision to keep him last year. Thought he was going to Spuds (would have been a bench warmer), now he's the main man at his own club and will be watching and waiting to see who he lines up with next year - exciting times for our skipper.

I'll be amazed if it really is 100k. Maybe with performance related bonuses and add-ons, but even then I think it'd be unlikely.

We're a lower mid table Premiership team and have to cut our cloth accordingly. 100k contracts puts us on par with Spurs which we're not just yet.

I'd imagine he's on around 60k-70k which is still a pretty heavty rise and a decent wage for a club like us.