The player who left thread | Page 122 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Out of the window! I really cant see us dropping him just incase we receive a bid by some PL club. We have more important things to worry about like picking up 3 points regularly. We've set the asking price high enough to put clubs off anyway.

he is being kept out of the window. as im sure its not only spurs that rate him . plus its good that we can manage without him or try and play without him in the side in case he does go at some point or picks up a bad injury
You've got to love a conspiracy theory ???

If Nursey is right looks like they're targetting the Wigan game for his return. He's not really needed for that, or any of the subsequent January games, so he can be brought back carefully.

Bit mystified by the "medical staff are puzzled by his injury". Surely he should be seen by the top medics around, and I'd be surprised if the right scans couldn't pick up what the problem is. Or isn't.

We need our billionaire owners to dig deep and get jack some robot legs immune to dirty championship defenders. Is anyone shocked that our 4 worst performances under smith come when he's out?

He is the best player in the championship, enjoy it while it lasts because his talent deserves the big stage and hopefully he will get us promoted then he can do what he wants.

Grealish is a key man and he's out until February - the quote is attributable.

Clickbait would be if I was on about one of our youngsters and the article bore no relation to the headline.

Maybe we're in the minority - but this is what works now.

Looks like, barring a miraculous turn around in form, during his time out, he has had to watch his future at Aston Villa drown in a sea of self doubt, negativity and lack of effort.

We can hope but I'm afraid that the remainder of the season will be his swan song. Can't expect the lad to keep waiting for the team to fulfill his ambitions.

Massive weight on a young player to be the saviour. The rest of the team should hang their heads in shame.

Absolutely . Said the same to a few at the game Saturday. The expectation on him to get us going again will be unrealistically high. And i can fully see it not going the way people want or expect.