The player who left thread | Page 121 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

He was down at the end of the Albion game and was taken off. Its just accumulated kickings I think.

Also pottchetino has already said they've no money to spend.

Agree Deano , I have always thought it's a matter of time before he gets a knock on the shin.

Wasn't far away last week apparently , so fingers crossed for Sunday.

And no Aspinall..

No Deano, have to agree on that one. He's being kicked to high heaven in the championship, he should have the sense to have more protection.

No Deano, have to agree on that one. He's being kicked to high heaven in the championship, he should have the sense to have more protection.
I always wore these when I played in the pub leagues....they're a bit heavy, but you might be shocked to find out that I wasn't exactly known for quick feet and silky movement.....
:tank:
1545404470527.png

And I'm not even going to bother reading back as I presume someone has brought up he is leaving again.

I'd just like to reiterate what 57 is reiterating. Jack's going nowhere.

Feel free to reiterate what I am reiterating.

The inference was that he isn't really injured ahead of a move to Spurs.

Wide of the mark in my humble.

Some deep seated bruises, those where a haematota occurs, can take time to clear up, and may take weeks. So he could be out for some time.

Bruises are going to occur in football. it's the nature of the game. It's where fouls occur with the specific intention of damaging the player that the refs need to up their game. With most fouls on Jack they just knock him over. But there have been wicked ones which have gone unpunished.

Some question Jack's contribution based on goal and assist stats. The last few games have shown very clearly that we are not the same team without him. He might not make the final pass/score the goals very often but is usually responsible for our good moves and attacking play.

The Villa guy didn`t even mention Grealish to Smith after the game, when asking about players coming back etc.

My concerns last week are not going away...

The Villa guy didn`t even mention Grealish to Smith after the game, when asking about players coming back etc.

My concerns last week are not going away...
Smith was asked and said the injury situation hadn't changed. Grealish is wearing a protective boot it would be an elaborate cover up of he wasn't injured as you think.

Some question Jack's contribution based on goal and assist stats. The last few games have shown very clearly that we are not the same team without him. He might not make the final pass/score the goals very often but is usually responsible for our good moves and attacking play.

Yes the ridiculous notion that he doesn't do enough has been blown away. We aren't anywhere near the same team without him. Still the same old nonsense will be spouted as soon as he's back.

he is being kept out of the window. as im sure its not only spurs that rate him . plus its good that we can manage without him or try and play without him in the side in case he does go at some point or picks up a bad injury