The player who left thread | Page 114 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Can I just frighten people.

The permanent transfer window has closed - the loan window with an option to buy hasn't lol

Can I just frighten people.

The permanent transfer window has closed - the loan window with an option to buy hasn't lol

I am sure that I read a while ago that Premier League teams can not bring any loan players now until January. It is only EFL teams that can do so until the end of the month, I think.

Really think keeping hold of Jack will define our season. Him and McGinn in tandem will be a force to be reckoned with in the Championship.

if the spurs chairman wasnt such a penny pinching prick and made an offer before our takeover he would be a spurs players now but instead he thought he had time and we would give in and give him away i think he thought as long as he left it till dead line day we would take what ever they offered but it back fired.
It strikes me that things could have been so different if Levy had made his £25 million bid at the beginning of the window: Xia would have snatched his hand off and with cash-flow and FFP problems momentarily solved would not have had the pressure to sell the club to the (hopefully) excellent owners we now have. All ifs and buts I know but still.

Now that it's all blown over, anyone agree that it's about time the whole Sky inspired nonsense was done away with and we returned to the old system of open trading? Now, it gives Sky licence to show hours of repetitive shite. Reminds me of The Price Is Right with dear old Bruce! Let's hope that our Bruce has a "good game, good game " starting tomorrow!

Now that it's all blown over, anyone agree that it's about time the whole Sky inspired nonsense was done away with and we returned to the old system of open trading? Now, it gives Sky licence to show hours of repetitive shite. Reminds me of The Price Is Right with dear old Bruce! Let's hope that our Bruce has a "good game, good game " starting tomorrow!

Think that would mean we'd go a whole season dealing with Levy style negotiations. As it is, we can forget about transfers and concentrate on the season. At least until January.

As BBJ said Jack probably thought he would be sacrificed to keep us afloat.
Soon as these guys took over it was obvious that anything below £40m would be turned down and maybe even £40m would have.
These guys are the first genuine pound sterling billionaire owners we have had and this is them showing the rest of the football world that nobody will take the piss out of them or Aston Villa.
Jack fits in perfectly with their team strategy of no more pensioners.
Levy gambled and lost. He obviously didn't keep his ear to the ground enough or he thought the likely takeover was more bullshit.
Now let's see if the owners do a Wolves and get top players in with an option to buy. The next few weeks will be very interesting.

Just noticed William Hill offering 1/3 Jack to score in the Premier League for Tottenham this season.

Sawaris dealing with Levy, highly unlikely I'd say.
Fuck Spurs, fuck the London media especially Martin Samuels and his piece after the play off loss, let's kick on.