The player who left thread | Page 113 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

It really is unbelievable what has gone on this transfer window.

Talk shite had Stephen Warnock on earlier. And Warnock was saying that Jack would be furious with Villa about not getting a move . How the clucking bell will Warnock know that?. Honestly its beyond ridiculous how these people claim to know such things.

Jack should only be furious with one club. Spurs. If they really really wanted him they could have got him. They are the ones that fucked him off. They clearly were not that bothered that Jack was key to their challenge this season.

Jack will now know who he is really wanted by. UTV Jack.

I think we should all be proud of the way that Jack Grealish has treated this whole issue with professionalism and dignity. He would have gone willingly under Xia if this was what was required to save the club. He then kept quiet and just let the whole media circus unravel. He could have come out and said that he wanted to stay and then looked silly if he had have been sold. He never said that he wanted to leave or made stupid comments about how he was disappointed or whatever. He will do his talking on the pitch this season and he really has matured a lot - possibly down to the influence of JT and because of his injury last year.
With another very positive player in midfield with McGinn, the pressure will be off him and he will get more space to play and it will not be a case of 'stop Jack to stop Villa'. Hopefully the whole team will benefit and I have a feeling that Jack, Kodija and McGinn will score freely.
As Villa fans we should really show our appreciation of his decision and really get behind him and the team.
This will be our season!!
Hello, hello, Villa are back, Villa are back.
VTID
UTV
HEITS

Don’t know what you lot think, but that looked to me like a “teary” goodbye when he came off the other night.

As known, i am one of JGs biggest critics but I echo CnBB above.

He has handled this perfectly, no Delph like statements, no sulks, just goid old fashioned professionalism.

Whoever was giving him advice - a big well done

HL, I hope that you will be able to turn your criticism into whole hearted praise this season. JG has frustrated us at time in the last few years, but I believe that this will be his year to shine.

if the spurs chairman wasnt such a penny pinching prick and made an offer before our takeover he would be a spurs players now but instead he thought he had time and we would give in and give him away i think he thought as long as he left it till dead line day we would take what ever they offered but it back fired , jack grealish owes it to villa to see out his contract if nothing else .for sticking with him when he was putting the name of villa through the dirt when he was cought face down and off his tits .more than once .

I think we should all be proud of the way that Jack Grealish has treated this whole issue with professionalism and dignity. He would have gone willingly under Xia if this was what was required to save the club. He then kept quiet and just let the whole media circus unravel. He could have come out and said that he wanted to stay and then looked silly if he had have been sold. He never said that he wanted to leave or made stupid comments about how he was disappointed or whatever. He will do his talking on the pitch this season and he really has matured a lot - possibly down to the influence of JT and because of his injury last year.
With another very positive player in midfield with McGinn, the pressure will be off him and he will get more space to play and it will not be a case of 'stop Jack to stop Villa'. Hopefully the whole team will benefit and I have a feeling that Jack, Kodija and McGinn will score freely.
As Villa fans we should really show our appreciation of his decision and really get behind him and the team.
This will be our season!!
Hello, hello, Villa are back, Villa are back.
VTID
UTV
HEITS
JT did take him under his wing and showed him how to act like a pro but i remember ray wilkins also giving him advice and getting him to see what he has to lose with his antics away from villa

I’d have done the same as Levy. We looked dead and buried a few weeks ago.
well it serves Levy right for not making a realistic offer for jack im glad he never got him . liverpool did the same some years ago when they wanted barry they wouldnt meet our valuation and man city did

I saw jacks dad Kevin in Solihull centre Tuesday , I asked him what was going on, he was non commital but he gave me a little smile and wink which made me think all was good in the world.
Didn't want to put it on here just in case it all went belly up .

Full marks to Spurs fans showed Jack and Villa a lot of respect in their comments (this is futbol) wishing us both good luck in coming season and saying we are a proper club that should be back in the prem. Oh and dont blame Spurs for problem blame Levy.