The player who left thread | Page 568 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Wouldn’t touch Grealish with a barge pole - will only benefit Manchester City and Grealish - never go back - hopefully it’s a transfer that will cost em and may be a blip on their finances

When we struggle to break down teams who park the bus, Grealish would be one of the few players in the league that could improve us in that respect.

The only question is whether he'd be allowed to play his natural game much more in Emery's system than he is in Pep's.

When we struggle to break down teams who park the bus, Grealish would be one of the few players in the league that could improve us in that respect.

The only question is whether he'd be allowed to play his natural game much more in Emery's system than he is in Pep's.
Somewhere between the two would be my gut feeling. Which is why I disagree that he has gone backwards at Citeh. If anything he could be more rounded a player with knowing when to pass and when to retain/progress but we all know he had been told to go the other wayin terms of not expressing himself . He'd get the ball back a damn sight quicker than at Citeh .

Jack’s value has gone down a lot since he left but he will still cost more than 50 million I think.
I couldn’t see his value increasing again if he came back and for that reason as much as any other would like to see us invest in a player whose value is likely to increase rather than decrease.
My choice for the left side, if available, would be Summerville from Leeds.

Wouldn’t touch Grealish with a barge pole - will only benefit Manchester City and Grealish - never go back - hopefully it’s a transfer that will cost em and may be a blip on their finances
Agree. It's not that I think he's become a bad player, not at all, but he's not getting younger and is he still on the way up? Not sure. I'd rather us move forward with the Monchi/Emery system of scouting hungry players for good value than give City a wad of cash on a move that would have an element of risk.

I kinda feel Doku has also been nullified up there already under Pep. Seemed it Sunday in that Borefest.

I genuinely think that Jack would be back to what we knew away from Pep and given the right coach again. And there is no way he hasn't taken on some good things under Pep , playing with some real elite players and in top level games.

some dont like him, just cos he left the club ,he as just come back from injury, like last season, they slated him ,what did he do, he went and won the european cup for them,
some of you young villains, have short memories,,,seanie