The in no way sad computer game thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The in no way sad computer game thread

Do you all play Dungeons and Dragons as well? Perhaps we should start up two new forums. One for the lads ie Me, Jim and Meyouldy, and another for the geeks The geek forum could talk about twinkle twinkle stars and discuss what paint gives the best flesh tones for those little models you all probably paint.

anyone ever been outside? it's quite good sometimes, and there are often real women and people you can talk to.

Trl - 24/1/2012 11:57

Hmm, I will fix some screenshots once I'm back from the soil lab.

It's essentially a room where I've jumped up on a ledge, and infront of me is a new room, but it's blocked by a big square. I can see both sides of it into the next room, but I can't fit through and no matter where I try putting up portals it doesn't work.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9600/sighho.png

There I got you the picture.

:69:

Might I suggest turning it off, getting dressed and going out?

They do get close to women Jim. When they have their hair done they sit next to them under the dryers lol

The funny bit is that the biggest geek I know, is a 250 pound ex Norwegian special forces dude, when he is not doing kravmaga, he plays WoW,swtor, starcraft, and when that isn't on the agenda he read one of his 3000 comic books. Kid you not.

I only play one game at the moment, battlefield 3, i love it , used to be a modern warfare fan but now i can`t play go back to it , its like a cartoon.

Trl - 24/1/2012 12:39

The funny bit is that the biggest geek I know, is a 250 pound ex Norwegian special forces dude, when he is not doing kravmaga, he plays WoW,swtor, starcraft, and when that isn't on the agenda he read one of his 3000 comic books. Kid you not.

Yeah but in fairness Norwegian Special Forces are on a par with our Army Cadets!

lerneravfc - 24/1/2012 13:52

I only play one game at the moment, battlefield 3, i love it , used to be a modern warfare fan but now i can`t play go back to it , its like a cartoon.

I bought one of the Call of Duty games and never really got on with it at all.

Battlefield 3 is brilliant...especially now I'm learning to do a little bit more than just sit with a sniper rifle picking off people.

Joined an Xbox Live "party" with someone I know who is a proper gamer...they were banging on about the merits of each individual weapon and all I could think was "thank the lord God Paul McGrath I have a missus."

Murph with all respect i dont think this sort of activity is going to do you any good. Go out and about, get some fresh air.

James06 - 26/1/2012 09:52

Murph with all respect i dont think this sort of activity is going to do you any good. Go out and about, get some fresh air.

It's not regular my friend.

I am now back at work regularly. Still playing the old sport. It is only in the quiet moments of nothingness I tend to get onto the gaming!

You know I'm only looking out for you son.

Whilst I've never suffered from depression or even come close, I do know that a bad diet and staying indoors watching telly/gaming etc... has a negative effect.

Just one healthy meal and a day out walking about, can make a world of difference with immediate effect.

Glad to see you're back on track anyway mate. keep it up.

Anyone had a go on the new Playstation Vista handheld doo dah?

Looks pretty fecking awesome. PS3 power and graphics in a small handheld device. Will be interested to find out what the syncing capability is with the PS3... i.e. is it gonna make my PS3 better or is it just a standalone handheld console?

I'm shocked by the last three comments on here! All people I thought to be intelligent, sociable and straight (not in that order).