THE HAPPY NEW YEAR THREAD | Page 2 | Vital Football

THE HAPPY NEW YEAR THREAD

As one of the quieter ones on this site I must thank you all for the laughs, debates and enjoyment I have had on this site during 2020. I wish you all a happy, peaceful, healthy and blessed new year and am looking forward to sharing in the camerarderie of a great bunch of people from various walks of life but all of whom have something in common - Spurs coursing through our veins. Hears to 2021.

Well its the first day of mmm god knows! so new day, new year = same shit lol!

No seriously thank you all for always making my day, every morning, every afternoon, I always leave reading with a bloody great grin on my boatrace and with plenty of interesting thoughts/opinions to think about.

In a nutshell, thanks, the Yid family, for just being yourselves, being there and for being so welcoming.
Think am repeating myself ere, to much grog me thinks.

Cheers Happy New Year all and sundry.

Well today I have been for a long walk and now I am just gonna hang around/hang about, continue to feed my hangover, hangfire from doing any chores, which is one of my pet hangups....and watch a repeat of Hangcocks Half Hour..... (poetic licence on the spelling there)..........ooops back to cocks again

Oh and hangout with my missus of course cos we can't see anyone else can we!

I am the HANGMAN!