The Happenings | Vital Football

The Happenings

PMSL, non of you heard about The Happenings.

Watch TV, started last night and it's from the makers of some of Derren Brown's stuff.

http://watch.uktv.co.uk/shows/the-happenings/

Mass hysteria within the opening 30 seconds just had me chuckling.

Wurzel - 10/12/2013 07:42

Mike back on the booze VOTN!????

Sorry mate, but you win drunken post of the decade where the next morning you were still the only one to respond to it pointing out even you didn't know what you were on about! :1:

Everyone else looked at it and quietly backed away PMSL

Arrr cheers Mike missed this the first one nice one for reminding me willlook it up on the on demand service, bloody hell was waiting to watch this pffff

mike_field - 10/12/2013 18:35

Wurzel - 10/12/2013 07:42

Mike back on the booze VOTN!????

Sorry mate, but you win drunken post of the decade where the next morning you were still the only one to respond to it pointing out even you didn't know what you were on about! :1:

Everyone else looked at it and quietly backed away PMSL

LOL that was ace. Haven't been that pissed for ages. When I did used to post pissed, I had to dedicate a good hour the next morning deleting and editing posts so they were not offensive and/or libellous. It would go two ways, a fun laugh with jokes and banter, or a raging booze filled bust up where I often ended arguing the opposite point that I started with!

Oh mate, it was fantastic. You gave me hope! lol

I'm also pleased to know I'm not the only one who woke up (previously it doesn't happen now!!!!!) thinking 'no I didn't.....shit......' and went on a Cyberman fuelled delete rampage to clear the board before anyone noticed.

These days I just stick to the politics thread, it's safer, no MP can sue for libel PMSL

Still scares me it can be so funny when you post it, but you look at it the next day 'if he said that to me I'd break his neck...fuck'.

:8: :8:

mike_field - 11/12/2013 00:17

Oh mate, it was fantastic. You gave me hope! lol

I'm also pleased to know I'm not the only one who woke up (previously it doesn't happen now!!!!!) thinking 'no I didn't.....shit......' and went on a Cyberman fuelled delete rampage to clear the board before anyone noticed.

These days I just stick to the politics thread, it's safer, no MP can sue for libel PMSL

Still scares me it can be so funny when you post it, but you look at it the next day 'if he said that to me I'd break his neck...fuck'.

:8: :8:

I presume those virtual drinks are just Coke then Mike :14: