The Greatest Escape. | Vital Football

The Greatest Escape.

OurGert

Vital Squad Member
We avoid relegation on goal difference with a dubious penalty given in the 15th minute of extra time last game of the season.

Last edited:
if we get 6 points from Spurs, ManU&C ............ then the odds raise to 100-1
watched spurs last neight ,yes they have great players going forward ,but definately can be got at. if the real sheff united stands up then who knows Aya

watched spurs last neight ,yes they have great players going forward ,but definately can be got at. if the real sheff united stands up then who knows Aya

Thought they were average at best last night - can't understand why he brings on Lamella to try and win the game......he's rubbish and just gives away fouls - they had Moura/Bale on the bench instead. Still suppose Jose knows best.

Fulham were good going forward weren't they. We don't have that sort of threat as we very rarely counter at pace.

Thought they were average at best last night - can't understand why he brings on Lamella to try and win the game......he's rubbish and just gives away fouls - they had Moura/Bale on the bench instead. Still suppose Jose knows best.

Fulham were good going forward weren't they. We don't have that sort of threat as we very rarely counter at pace.
exactly what i said to the young un,fulham have that trickery and guile as we dont . but im sure if burkes starting we,ll get them worrying a little bit. a think we can do a lot better in final third and not waste possesion as much as we do .

If we're to mount any sort of effort to survive, Burke will be key.

We need him to go on a run of goalscoring form like Mousset did last season.

Starting with Spurs at home.

exactly what i said to the young un,fulham have that trickery and guile as we dont . but im sure if burkes starting we,ll get them worrying a little bit. a think we can do a lot better in final third and not waste possesion as much as we do .

I watched the Man C game v Brighton too - Brighton are like us - never cross the ball when they can turn back and start again - disaster to watch and then look at Fulham with pure pace last night and see how much more effective it can be.

I think Brewster is starting to show what we need as well - ie the ability to run directly at a defence looking to shoot without the need to pass.

Brighton and Fulham are both badly underachieving.

With the players Brighton have they should be able to play their 3-4-3 formation brilliantly.

I watched the Man C game v Brighton too - Brighton are like us - never cross the ball when they can turn back and start again - disaster to watch and then look at Fulham with pure pace last night and see how much more effective it can be.

I think Brewster is starting to show what we need as well - ie the ability to run directly at a defence looking to shoot without the need to pass.
yep spot on ,if only we started playing like the other night 10 games ago. brewster is deffo one for the future,but hopefully the future is now lol

If we're to mount any sort of effort to survive, Burke will be key.

We need him to go on a run of goalscoring form like Mousset did last season.

Starting with Spurs at home.
got everything crossed he can keep fit and his own confidence goes sky high pal. then ya never know

Amazing what a couple of wins does isn't it Pops?:giggle: Hows the weather where you are? It's poor driving conditions here in Gods own village.UTMPB

As I live only about three miles (and a hundred years...) from Treeton, you'll be surprised to hear we have four or five inches of snow, and it still going. Poor driving conditions.? Do the horses hooves keep slipping on't wet cobbles..?

As I live only about three miles (and a hundred years...) from Treeton, you'll be surprised to hear we have four or five inches of snow, and it still going. Poor driving conditions.? Do the horses hooves keep slipping on't wet cobbles..?
:LOL: Please take my reply in the way it's meant Pops,You certainly look old enough to have lived 100 years mi owd pal.:LOL: I haven't seen Poppo's(Horses) out today,we love and treat our animals very well in TREETON you know.:yes: UTMPB