The Great Unveiling (21/22 Predictor Leagues) | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Great Unveiling (21/22 Predictor Leagues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of hours a week on the allotment will likely guarantee you first place. :halo:

Just kidding. I am sure this will be run with the usual adherence to the rules with a special set of rules for Nick.
As I pointed out....the competition operator got third place with over 200 points and a bottle if Irelands finest. He will have a top seeding place which will no doubt give him an easy group stage !!

Confirmed , so far , thank you .
If you are not on the list so far , and you want to be in with what is going to be the most awesome event in the calendar , give us a definate ........ “ I’m in “,

1) USAF,
2) Walt
3) Gary ,
4) Sheringham
5) RD
6) Greavsie
7) Smithy
8) Matic
9) Nick ,he hasn’t actually said he is in , but we all know he wants it.
10) Muttley
11) Steve P
12) 80
13) Spurs 54
14) Critical
15 Pompey
16 Total .

Meee? And SpursEagle who doesn’t get it ? Are you going to join us on the magical mystery tour .

Im in.

Ok all...here is what we have so far for folks wanting in on the kickass 21/22 CL Predictor format:

1) USAF
2) Walt
3) Gary
4) Sheringham
5) RD
6) Greavsie
7) Smithy
8) Matic
9) Nick
10) Muttley
11) Steve P
12) 80
13) Spurs 54
14) Critical
15) Pompey
16) Total
17) EX
18) sjm 1985
19) meee93
20) SpursEagle

**These are not in order of seeding you jackasses!

Walt - I know you have the master shaming list...and plenty of us know who has yet to chime in...let the public humiliation commence! LOL

FYSA - Walt and I are solidifying the rules an such steadily...we will be ready WELL AHEAD of time.

If it's not too late can you count me in please for both leagues, although with my predictor skills I'm relegation fodder
Thank you , Lijaboc , you are in . Once in you can never get out !
“you can check out anytime you want , but you can never leave :guitar:

If you think anyone on here has any prediction skills you are way off the mark , Gary only won it last year because all the rest of us , 54 apart, were rubbish .,

Status
Not open for further replies.