The Great Unveiling (21/22 Predictor Leagues) | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Great Unveiling (21/22 Predictor Leagues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about it. Not having a pop but it was becoming a tad confusing so i'd miss the cut off for my prediction or mix them up completely (my own fault admittedly).

In any case it would be a wise move to implement a sticky for the Predictor League next season? Perhaps something as simple as a bold heading font or another colour scheme for the latest matchday prediction thread could also prove helpful. Just putting it out there, no finger pointing on my part... honest.

LOL. We shall see what we can come up with.

It has felt like we've had the Christmas football schedule constant for the entire season.

Perhaps would it be useful to include the match date in the thread title in case people don't know when the games are?

Yeah and send them all a whatsapp and an email and reminders nearer the time and blow their noses and make sure they have their hats and gloves when the weather turns cold and remind them to take their bus fare and pack lunch.....FFS ....:rofl:

Tell me about it. Not having a pop but it was becoming a tad confusing so i'd miss the cut off for my prediction or mix them up completely (my own fault admittedly).

In any case it would be a wise move to implement a sticky for the Predictor League next season? Perhaps something as simple as a bold heading font or another colour scheme for the latest matchday prediction thread could also prove helpful. Just putting it out there, no finger pointing on my part... honest.
I note a bit of sloping shoulders there steve lol!

Confirmed , so far , thank you .
If you are not on the list so far , and you want to be in with what is going to be the most awesome event in the calendar , give us a definate ........ “ I’m in “,

1) USAF,
2) Walt
3) Gary ,
4) Sheringham
5) RD
6) Greavsie
7) Smithy
8) Matic
9) Nick ,he hasn’t actually said he is in , but we all know he wants it.
10) Muttley
11) Steve P
12) 80
13) Spurs 54
14) Critical
15 Pompey
16 Total .

Meee? And SpursEagle who doesn’t get it ? Are you going to join us on the magical mystery tour .

If you are not on the list so far , and you want to be in with what is going to be the most awesome event in the calendar , give us a definate ........ “ I’m in “,

1) USAF,
2) Walt
3) Gary ,
4) Sheringham
5) RD
6) Greavsie
7) Smithy
8) Matic
10) Muttley
11) Steve P
12) 80
13) Spurs 54
14) Critical
15 Pompey
16 Total .

Meee? And SpursEagle who doesn’t get it ? Are you going to join us on the magical mystery tour .

I'm definitely in.

1) USAF,
2) Walt
3) Gary ,
4) Sheringham
5) RD
6) Greavsie
7) Smithy
8) Matic
10) Muttley
11) Steve P
12) 80
13) Spurs 54
14) Critical
15 Pompey
16 Total .

“ I’m in “... despite my reservations

I don't get it :unsure:
SE , it basically the similar league that caused you a bad finger injury last season ,, the one that left you struggling , until you got fit again and made a late surge but having to win the last game fifteen -nil , ........

But this year we have an additional cup competition , run over several months , based on the Champions League format , with , hopefully eight groups of four , playing in a league , home and away , with the top two of each group , going into a knockout phase , down to a final to be held in an , as yet, unidentified arena , somewhere exotic !
So basically, two comps, alongside each other .
We need you to put yourself “in” so we can formulate the leagues , and work out if we need preliminary rounds or whatever .
The normal league , you can predict or not each week , as before .

if anyone doesn’t predict on the cup ties , they simply give their opponents the points , and we go on to the next round.

Hope that helps , and you get a good pre- season and come back fighting fit .
We need a fighting fit SpursEagle! :rocker:

SE , it basically the similar league that caused you a bad finger injury last season ,, the one that left you struggling , until you got fit again and made a late surge but having to win the last game fifteen -nil , ........

But this year we have an additional cup competition , run over several months , based on the Champions League format , with , hopefully eight groups of four , playing in a league , home and away , with the top two of each group , going into a knockout phase , down to a final to be held in an , as yet, unidentified arena , somewhere exotic !
So basically, two comps, alongside each other .
We need you to put yourself “in” so we can formulate the leagues , and work out if we need preliminary rounds or whatever .
The normal league , you can predict or not each week , as before .

if anyone doesn’t predict on the cup ties , they simply give their opponents the points , and we go on to the next round.

Hope that helps , and you get a good pre- season and come back fighting fit .
We need a fighting fit SpursEagle! :rocker:
Hmmm, its a wee bit clearer now, but I'm still a tad confused. Let me get this straight. The cup competition gets a multiple score, which is carried over to the League tally, deducting ones age and of course, carrying the one left over from the other thing and dividing by 2.

So of course I'm in my friend. Finger is back to normal mobility now and I'll probably get back to fully typing with it next week.

Hmmm, its a wee bit clearer now, but I'm still a tad confused. Let me get this straight. The cup competition gets a multiple score, which is carried over to the League tally, deducting ones age and of course, carrying the one left over from the other thing and dividing by 2.

So of course I'm in my friend. Finger is back to normal mobility now and I'll probably get back to fully typing with it next week.
As long as it’s not deducting my age ,, I need some chance of winning !

Status
Not open for further replies.