The Great Predictor Thread , Thoughts and ideas . | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Great Predictor Thread , Thoughts and ideas .

I think K.I.S.S. is a great approach to this. The more work it becomes the quicker it will fail because it will become wearing and the less likely, when Walt and USAF have had enough, will we be able to find someone to take it over.

I think K.I.S.S. is a great approach to this. The more work it becomes the quicker it will fail because it will become wearing and the less likely, when Walt and USAF have had enough, will we be able to find someone to take it over.

Jeez, what's with the negative waves Moriarty?

I have total confidence that USA and Walthy will come up with a compelling competition and as long as we all try, it will be a highly enjoyable one.

As for what comes when they\ve had enough - let's face that hurdle when and if iot comes!

Last edited:

I have total confidence and Walthy will come up with a compelling competition and as long as we all try, it will be a highly enjoyable one.

As for what comes when they\ve had enough - let's face that hurdle when and if iot comes!

Oh I know that Walt and USAF will do a stellar job. But when you volunteer to do something, make sure you keep it manageable so 3 years down the road you don't dread having to do it again because it is taking so much time,

Walts demise was much documented on the site .
It was just inevitable in the end because he was just so Spursey .
He had no substance , everything counted against him, the ball wouldn’t bounce for him , if it could go wrong , if did go wrong.
Just when you thought he had rode the waves that we all thought were run of the mill , the pressure of perceived victory stabbed him in the back and his universe came crashing down around him .
such a fine chap , his like will never be seen again .

Wattalottabollox .
It seems to me that the pressure of waiting for the unveiling of the master plan is getting to you all .

it’s a bit like Christmas. The wait is the hardest part .
Have faith , calm down , there is a long way to go yet .
The only thing that is cracking is Jaime Lee Curtis’s naked frontage !

I have total confidence USA and Walthy will come up with a compelling competition and as long as we all try, it will be a highly enjoyable one.

I used to go to a lot of Moriarty’s when I was younger . Every Friday and Saturday as I remember .
Once the pub shut , we all bought a crate of beers and the odd bottle of Martini for the females amongst us and off we trundled for a moriarty .
Fell over twenty times trying to walk home at five thirty , chatting to the milkman , and wondered why Leyton Orient wouldn’t give me a contract .
Happy days ..... am I on the wrong thread , ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Walts demise was much documented on the site .
It was just inevitable in the end because he was just so Spursey .
He had no substance , everything counted against him, the ball wouldn’t bounce for him , if it could go wrong , if did go wrong.
Just when you thought he had rode the waves that we all thought were run of the mill , the pressure of perceived victory stabbed him in the back and his universe came crashing down around him .
such a fine chap , his like will never be seen again .

Wattalottabollox .
It seems to me that the pressure of waiting for the unveiling of the master plan is getting to you all .

it’s a bit like Christmas. The wait is the hardest part .
Have faith , calm down , there is a long way to go yet .
The only thing that is cracking is Jaime Lee Curtis’s naked frontage !

Jamie Lee Curtis. The really good old days. Aerobics.