The Great Predictor Thread , Thoughts and ideas . | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Great Predictor Thread , Thoughts and ideas .

Like the idea of points grading for positions of scorers. Had occurred to me during the season but good on Gary to put it out there. As said more work for you Walt, but I think you love the pressure - especially if applied by Nick!

lol - does that mean you and Gary can have Dele as an attacker and get 1 point per goal and I can call him a midfielder and get 2 points?

lol - does that mean you and Gary can have Dele as an attacker and get 1 point per goal and I can call him a midfielder and get 2 points?
Nice try! Players would need to have a pre-determined points tariff just like Kane did this season! Different points for the interpretation of position by each of us would give Walt sleepless nights. No Nick - that’s not an invitation to promote the thought!

A bit premature there Walt.
Sorry mate , I was trying to think of Jimmy Greaves in the third minute of the cup final against Burnley .........., it normally works .

Sometimes I get get distracted and Ricky Villa pops into my mind against Man City and then I lose all self control.............. oh Sorry ! ................,

I thought you might have DM ‘d my wife , for the minute .......but you were talking about the post in this thread .
Sod it ......

:mad: ....... :wub: :slap:

Walthy. what I should off is that USA has offered his time and efforts too - as we rethink what we can do for next season, it occured to me he might make a good no.2 to ease the burden? Maybe share the effort over different competitions then perhaps we could add in additional predictions per game etc?

I'll leave that one with you.
Thanks Ex , I’ve DM’ d him .

This is a bit off the wall. Each of us have 4 ‘Greavsies’ that we can use during the season. This is like a joker in a quiz (thus the ‘Greavsie’!) and for the matches that you use your Greavsie you get double the points for that match. Could be some very interesting tactical usage. With both USAF and Walt in control what could go wrong?!