THE GREAT PREDICTOR THREAD PRIZE MONEY . | Vital Football

THE GREAT PREDICTOR THREAD PRIZE MONEY .

Walthamstow wanderer

Alert Team
Staff member
Hi all
What a great season we have just had on the predictor thread .
We , USAF and me , would like to thank every one of you for talking part and making it such a success.
We know we have to make changes for next season and we are in discussion, to find ways to raise your anger levels ever higher !

Next season won’t be as complicated …. Honest !

We have been extremely honoured to have received a sum of money to distribute as prizes for this seasons competition .
USAF and I have decided that the money will be allocated as the following .

The Domestic League Winner

Gary …. Well done again ……. £120

Runner up ,

KL , what a great first season ………..£80

…………………………………………………

Group A Cup

winner
Lijaboc … well done mate ……………..£85

runner up
Gary …well done again …………………£45

Group B Cup .
winner
TQ2..another great first season …………£85

runner up
Greavsie , well done mate ………………..£45

……………………………………………………
A new award for this season which we are calling the DOG AWARD goes to HOD for his unflinching and constant belief that our Eric would score an own goal every week .

The Dier Own Goal award
Hod ……. Brilliant my man ………….. £40

We will be looking for something different , or clever , or funny or whatever you can come up with , next season .

The award will forever be the DOG AWARD .

We will be contacting all the winners as soon as we can get around to it for your details on how you want the money transferred.
It will only be from me or USAF , on this site , and as a Private Message .
No details will be discussed in public and everything will be deleted , permanently, on completion .

Well done to all the winners , thanks to everyone .

Hi all
What a great season we have just had on the predictor thread .
We , USAF and me , would like to thank every one of you for talking part and making it such a success.
We know we have to make changes for next season and we are in discussion, to find ways to raise your anger levels ever higher !

Next season won’t be as complicated …. Honest !

We have been extremely honoured to have received a sum of money to distribute as prizes for this seasons competition .
USAF and I have decided that the money will be allocated as the following .

The Domestic League Winner

Gary …. Well done again ……. £120

Runner up ,

KL , what a great first season ………..£80

…………………………………………………

Group A Cup

winner
Lijaboc … well done mate ……………..£85

runner up
Gary …well done again …………………£45

Group B Cup .
winner
TQ2..another great first season …………£85

runner up
Greavsie , well done mate ………………..£45

……………………………………………………
A new award for this season which we are calling the DOG AWARD goes to HOD for his unflinching and constant belief that our Eric would score an own goal every week .

The Dier Own Goal award
Hod ……. Brilliant my man ………….. £40

We will be looking for something different , or clever , or funny or whatever you can come up with , next season .

The award will forever be the DOG AWARD .

We will be contacting all the winners as soon as we can get around to it for your details on how you want the money transferred.
It will only be from me or USAF , on this site , and as a Private Message .
No details will be discussed in public and everything will be deleted , permanently, on completion .

Well done to all the winners , thanks to everyone .
Wow. That is a serious amount of money to put up. Well done on whoever sponsored it. And well done again to Walt and USA for organising it.

Oh wow.....I'm shocked, I had no idea the prizes were so generous! I was thinking a nice bottle of red!

Many thanks to Walt and USAF for all their efforts throughout the season and also to whoever sponsors the prizes. I will spend the summer looking forwards to next season which looks like being a really exciting one and will be my first doing a full seasons predictions.

Last edited:
I have contacted all the prize winners by private message .
I tried to include everyone on the same message but apparently we can only send to to five and not all . So I’ve had to do it in separate posts . Weirdly TQ2 got included in both messages . ???? ,
The message went out to
Gary
KL
Lijaboc
TQ2
Greavsie
Hod

and I copied in US as well

If you didn’t get this private message can you please let me know .
Ta

I have contacted all the prize winners by private message .
I tried to include everyone on the same message but apparently we can only send to to five and not all . So I’ve had to do it in separate posts . Weirdly TQ2 got included in both messages . ???? ,
The message went out to
Gary
KL
Lijaboc
TQ2
Greavsie
Hod

and I copied in US as well

If you didn’t get this private message can you please let me know .
Ta
Walt: have sent you a private message but haven't used it before so would appreciate if you could confirm you have received it.

Walt, I've hopefully sent you a pm, but not sure if I've done it right.
As I said in my message I'm going to donate most of it to the National Autistic Society, but may spoil myself to a bottle of something
Walt, I've hopefully sent you a pm, but not sure if I've done it right.
As I said in my message I'm going to donate most of it to the National Autistic Society, but may spoil myself to a bottle of something
Haha, I told Walt something similar!