The Great It Will Be All White On The Night Thursday Night Euro Conference Predictor Thread . | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Great It Will Be All White On The Night Thursday Night Euro Conference Predictor Thread .

Thanks to USAF for the rules and the acronym
Read it and weep !!!!

So we’re are getting down to business .
Let’s hope it’s as much fun as the domestic league .

Comments ( if you dare) on here … Kiwi had the right idea ……. Let’s get on with it !

JUST ADD ONE FINAL RULE …….
Non posters / predictions / dubious predictions ….. will be docked two points .

Other wise we lay ourselves open to the dubious practice of someone not posting to avoid predicting a wrong score . :hmmm: As if you would ….:wagging: …….. :whist:
Our addresses for the non compliance appeal procedures are readily available .

Last edited:
I am taking the lack of posts here as a clear sign that everyone fully understands and is ready to have some fun!!!

I thought there would be more trash talking...Kiwi props to you bud!! Head to head competition brings out the best in people...LOL

**Seriously though...I love jackassary just as much as the next guy...but if things get too personal or out of hand the council will respond harshly.

It's ok though...I know international breaks are generally used to 'recharge the batteries"...so I expect folks to come back with a vengeance soon enough.

I am taking the lack of posts here as a clear sign that everyone fully understands and is ready to have some fun!!!

I thought there would be more trash talking...Kiwi props to you bud!! Head to head competition brings out the best in people...LOL

**Seriously though...I love jackassary just as much as the next guy...but if things get too personal or out of hand the council will respond harshly.

It's ok though...I know international breaks are generally used to 'recharge the batteries"...so I expect folks to come back with a vengeance soon enough.

I tried to trash it and got silenced, almost threatened !!

So the abridged version is that we have to guess the score and the scorers before each ECL match. You and Walthy will take care of the rest and tell us how great or rubbish we are at the game. Sounds simple to me :LOL:

So the abridged version is that we have to guess the score and the scorers before each ECL match. You and Walthy will take care of the rest and tell us how great or rubbish we are at the game. Sounds simple to me :LOL:
Boom ! ….. At last ….. !….. Someone has grasped the principle , and got to grips with the whole scenario . …….
As I keep saying ,,it’s going to be emotional .