The great big short Summer Transfer and "What the hell do we do now" Thread | Page 289 | Vital Football

The great big short Summer Transfer and "What the hell do we do now" Thread

I notice Cafu netted for the Under 23s yesterday, and Will Swann got two more; could he be the next one off of the conveyor belt?

Bong also played, so It is safe to assume he is in Hughton's thoughts

Swan scores consistently. Notice Taylor got a hat trick in U18’s. With another Taylor on loan. It is possible we could field a team with three Taylor’s. Is the group noun, a Trump of Taylor’s?

Anyone else bored of this Kamil G. Saga? While waiting for an update, I was wondering to myself if we have ever signed an uglier player? Platt as player manager maybe but as a player?

Perhaps if we do sign him he might bring more than one method of scaring defenses with him?

Anyone else bored of this Kamil G. Saga? While waiting for an update, I was wondering to myself if we have ever signed an uglier player? Platt as player manager maybe but as a player?

Perhaps if we do sign him he might bring more than one method of scaring defenses with him?

I abhore this kind of post. Aesthetics are the worst way to judge a person. There's far more to a person than physical appearance, and..... ..... .... oh, Steve Sutton. I forgot.

The EFL have gone away for another weeks deliberation after Gianni Vrentzos claimed that Einstein's theory of relativity states that time and space are not as constant as everyday life would suggest. He suggested that the only true constant, the speed of light, meant that time can run faster or slower depending on how high you are, and how fast you are travelling.

The EFL have gone away for another weeks deliberation after Gianni Vrentzos claimed that Einstein's theory of relativity states that time and space are not as constant as everyday life would suggest. He suggested that the only true constant, the speed of light, meant that time can run faster or slower depending on how high you are, and how fast you are travelling.

How fast does it run if you're as high as Maradona?