The great big short Summer Transfer and "What the hell do we do now" Thread | Page 282 | Vital Football

The great big short Summer Transfer and "What the hell do we do now" Thread

Yes it could be that the player was hedging his bets and hoping another club would come in. There is another scenario; that Forest had lined up Grosicki if the Knockhaert deal had fallen through - a contingency plan as they are both wingers. But having signed Knockhaert, and being concerned about finances, they deliberately let the Grosicki deal fail.

I'm not saying that was the case; just that it is possible.
We usually use the eye-test clause for that.

The delay was nothing to do with the agreement between Forest and WBA but because he wanted Forest to pay more than he is getting at WBA. If that is how he goes on, I am not too bothered if he does not come.

The delay was nothing to do with the agreement between Forest and WBA but because he wanted Forest to pay more than he is getting at WBA. If that is how he goes on, I am not too bothered if he does not come.

Fuck him. I hope he never plays again for anyone.

He's a great player.

Could end up being the best we've produced since Jenas/ Dawson/ Reid.

He's got next-to-no chance of playing for England though.

There's Alexander-Arnold, James, Trippier, Walker, Wan-Bissaka who are all better players than he will ever be.

Plus Lamptey coming up looks useful as well.

Tanganga at spurs too.

I hope every time he opens a bag of crisps there's a little hole in the bottom and they're all soft.

I hope he gets a papercut on the next contract he signs.

I hope always forgets to leave the house without a mask first time, gets halfway to where he is going and has to go back.

I hope he gets rips out an uncontrollable and embarrassingly loud and smelly fart every time he thinks about money.

just rumour and conjecture.
Despite the Polish reporters report being used in evidence; for those of us were following the story at the time, the deadline was missed and then the post changed afterwards to say 5.59 or whatever it was

Wasn’t the deal something like a season loan and then a further two year contract obligation if we get promoted? Well if the amazing happened and we were promoted then we would have him here being paid till he’s 35 years old? Nah .
We don’t need that shit, this is a guy who can’t get into the football suoerpower that is WBA’s first team and he’s making demands for more money etc.

leave him where he is

Wasn’t the deal something like a season loan and then a further two year contract obligation if we get promoted? Well if the amazing happened and we were promoted then we would have him here being paid till he’s 35 years old? Nah .
We don’t need that shit, this is a guy who can’t get into the football suoerpower that is WBA’s first team and he’s making demands for more money etc.

leave him where he is

It doesn't work that way though does it.
When we get promoted (not if) - we will just do what Fulham & WBA have done to us - pass them down the line to the next Forest trying to get out of the EFL.

The most important question is - Are we more or less likely to get promotion by signing him.?
For me - More likely - so I hope it goes through