The gratuitous self indulgence thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The gratuitous self indulgence thread

• Thread starter Villan Of The North
  • Start date
I don't know how this guy has escaped my attention until now but he's fantastic! If you've not heard this before, listen until the end, it builds and builds to a fantastic cresendo. I'm impressed and will definately be investing in this young man's cds.

[youtube=ELKbtFljucQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player]

I think BBJ has a point, farting in front of your partner is very important, so much so i regulery test our relationship by farting in bed and wafting the quilt up and down to test the love, i get a kick and swear words and sometimes an elbow but enough to show me all is ok tbh

Dont mind them philistines MG4P. anyone who takes time to craft words into a poem is an artist and a genius. I liked it.

On the other hand Fears effort was shite.

Brilliant Peter Kay routine

[youtube=1Yn-2YuWMUo&feature=youtube_gdata_player]

Some things just have to be shared.....this is one of them.

[youtube=fZswz64dFlw]

The first 3 are just painful accidents happening to people who were a bit silly, perhaps lacking in judgement but the last one had me in tears of laughter.

[youtube=KgIc_BLaV-4]

Villan Of The North - 26/8/2014 07:57

the last one had me in tears of laughter.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen, It took me a while to recover, thanks for sharing :17:

I know it's not to everyone's taste but I simply adore this song and have done so for some 25 years. Not many songs stand the test of time that well.

[youtube=woIukjBLxt0]

Perfect musical composition? Perhaps not but it's certainly up there:-

[youtube=UWHEcIbhDiw]