The government has made/is making a right bloody mess of all this. | Page 35 | Vital Football

The government has made/is making a right bloody mess of all this.

Would also like to hear from those who denied the NHS was for sale and proudly voted tory what they think of yesterday’s vote?

Turns out it is for sale and Corbyn was on the money. A broken clock is right twice a day.

Pmq’s today. Johnson blaming Corbyn and criticising him for appearing on Russia Today. Wonder what he thinks of his dad going on RT?

His replies to the Q’s on Russia report were nothing short of embarrassing and dangerously inept.

Seriously, if you voted for this lot because you thought they were safer than the Labour Party you had better give your head a wobble.

The Tories have given all the power to the Kremlin. Would rather the power be in Brussels than Russia. Not that it ever was in Brussels in the first place.

Would have more respect for this government if they just said they’d ballsed up. But they’ve doubled down and now I suspect BJ is preparing a redaction to his comments about Starmer.

embarrassing. Nothing to do with Brexit despite BJ’s protestations. All about a wilfully inept cabinet propped up by Oligarchs and a few self-serving cons.

Knew you would have posted something on this.
World class rhymes with f....

Shambolic !

It's like we're in a competition with the US OLFE to see who can make the biggest balls-up of running a country, whilst turning it into a laughing stock at the same time.

The lack of accountability is frankly as shameful as it is perturbing ................. given some of the things that have happened that appear to have had no consequences to any careers, I think it's safe to assume that they'll keep ploughing on no matter what catastrophe confronts them.

Never mind........................ blue passports !
:arrghh:
:cry:

Last edited:
Just watching the PM's conference speech, and if I didn't know better, I'd have sworn that he was taking over from another party being in government for over ten years.

The way he's speaking, he seems to have complete amnesia that he was a part of the previous cabinet, and the government that has been in power during all this "anaemia" as he termed it.

Is he thick, or simply a charlatan and a liar?

Just watching the PM's conference speech, and if I didn't know better, I'd have sworn that he was taking over from another party being in government for over ten years.

The way he's speaking, he seems to have complete amnesia that he was a part of the previous cabinet, and the government that has been in power during all this "anaemia" as he termed it.

Is he thick, or simply a charlatan and a liar?

All three!

Definitely not thick, they know exactly what they're doing... and they don't give a fuck.

BJ has never had a plan.

Just as importantly, he never had a plan for a plan.

Unfortunately, neither has he ever had a clue.

Are we at the point where we can legitimately assess the government's performance yet?

BJ has never had a plan.

Just as importantly, he never had a plan for a plan.

Unfortunately, neither has he ever had a clue.

Are we at the point where we can legitimately assess the government's performance yet?
Who were those chaps sticking up for him on here?
Guess there is still no buyer's remorse

The government's communications machine shines yet again ..............

▪︎Boris Johnson will make an announcement at 3
▪︎We're putting it back to 4
▪︎Hold on, make that 5
▪︎Or sometime after 5
▪︎No earlier than 6
▪︎Probably closer to 7
▪︎You should expect it during the course of the evening.

Reassuring, isn't it?

Prime Minister, Chancellor, Gove and Hancock in a meeting on Friday, details of which were leaked to the press.
By whom and why?
:unsure: