The government has made/is making a right bloody mess of all this. | Page 37 | Vital Football

The government has made/is making a right bloody mess of all this.

What a quandary coming out of this Cummings testimony.

Cummings is a liar.
The PM is a liar.
The Government is full of liars.
Who the hell do we believe?

Whatever happens though, Cummings is painting a picture of Johnson from which he surely can't recover. Surely.

I can't believe I missed this ........

"Lions, led by donkeys" !

:arrghh:

Of course, there will still be the apologists ... they're the ones who don't get the fairytale of The Emperor's new clothes ... even when the nakedness is ratified by the tailor ! (© James O'Brien).

"There. Was. No. Plan".

At so many different stages.

Even in September.

"There. Was. No. Plan".

:cry:

Sarah Owen MP: Is Boris Johnson a fit and proper person to get us through this pandemic?

Dominic Cummings: 'No.'

:shrug:

So ...... first Gove, and now Johnson and Sunak have all been randomly selected to participate in some obscure pilot test, so they don't need to self isolate !

They're laughing in our faces.

Ironically, Sunak (given the flak flying about) has said that he will isolate after all ..... leadership challenge in the offing ?

Be careful out there folks ... it's not over yet ... Freedom Day or no Freedom Day.

EDIT: 'Kinell, now Johnson also says that he'll isolate too ...... Hello Mr Right Hand, meet Mr Left Hand ... no, I don't know what he does either.

Last edited:
So ...... first Gove, and now Johnson and Sunak have all been randomly selected to participate in some obscure pilot test, so they don't need to self isolate !

They're laughing in our faces.

Ironically, Sunak (given the flak flying about) has said that he will isolate after all ..... leadership challenge in the offing ?

Be careful out there folks ... it's not over yet ... Freedom Day or no Freedom Day.

EDIT: 'Kinell, now Johnson also says that he'll isolate too ...... Hello Mr Right Hand, meet Mr Left Hand ... no, I don't know what he does either.
They just get a longer summer holiday

Pleasantly surprised to see folk still wearing in masks in busy shops. Not mandatory, but sensible.

Then, old BJ the BJ tells us it's OK to go into nightclubs again ............. but only until September, and from then, we'll have to show we've been double jabbed !

How come I can go to a nightclub now, and yet in 8 weeks time, some buggers going to start checking that I'm not spreading the pox !!!

Who am I kidding? ........... last time I was in a nightclub was on a stag do about 20 years ago ......... but it's obvious that the government have to find a scapegoat from somewhere, and seeing as Gavin Massey is still calling shots on the treatment table, the closest thing to a scapegoat is going to be nightclubs, and "inconsiderate young people" (or whatever Johnson is going to end up calling 'em.

12 months ago, I remember we were being urged not to judge the government too hastily, and to let us see how well they handle everything. Can't wait ! :rolleyes: