The government has made/is making a right bloody mess of all this. | Page 34 | Vital Football

The government has made/is making a right bloody mess of all this.

Don't talk daft. I didn't want to see him die ......... though I am concerned that through his own selfish behaviour, he may well have contributed to infecting others.

Just imagine how you would feel if one of your family had died, and there was traceability to contact with Mr Shaky-hand Man Johnson.

Selfish, ignorant and arrogant.

What if what if what if. The callous, bitter and twisted comment was in reference to your moaning about him having a child. It’s gonna be a long 4 1/2 years for you.

What if what if what if. The callous, bitter and twisted comment was in reference to your moaning about him having a child. It’s gonna be a long 4 1/2 years for you.

No it wasn't. you made in reply to the following ..............

Face to face, nothing at all.

As for him almost dying, well given that he bragged about continuing to shake hands way after official advice was against this, I wonder how many other people he infected ..................... and if any of them were less fortunate.

It seems you're just as much a liar as Johnson.

No it wasn't. you made in reply to the following ..............

Face to face, nothing at all.

As for him almost dying, well given that he bragged about continuing to shake hands way after official advice was against this, I wonder how many other people he infected ..................... and if any of them were less fortunate.

It seems you're just as much a liar as Johnson.

Now you claim to know what comments I’m referring to 😂. There are no ends to your talents it would seem, though they are wrong. I’ll reiterate you have become a very callous, bitter and twisted individual.

Now you claim to know what comments I’m referring to 😂. There are no ends to your talents it would seem, though they are wrong. I’ll reiterate you have become a very callous, bitter and twisted individual.
You sound like henski used to when he was in a corner ..... unwilling to give an inch.

When you reply to a specific post, and make comments against that specific post, is it not a reasonable view to assume that the comments you posted were as a response to that specific post?

If you reply to a post, but make comments referring to another post entirely, then it might be better to warn us .................... just so as we know what the hell you're on about !

Put that bloody shovel down.

You sound like henski used to when he was in a corner ..... unwilling to give an inch.

When you reply to a specific post, and make comments against that specific post, is it not a reasonable view to assume that the comments you posted were as a response to that specific post?

If you reply to a post, but make comments referring to another post entirely, then it might be better to warn us .................... just so as we know what the hell you're on about !

Put that bloody shovel down.

There’s no inch to give. I’m being honest with you, you’ve changed, and not for the better. And as I said a few weeks back, i say it with the greatest respect.

Just sitting back watching Leavers and Tory voters owning the shit show coming our way.
Having said the above I do regret if any lose their jobs, already happening for members of my family.
It's quite sad.

The problem is that no-one will want to admit they were misled in any way (Project Fear etc), so they will keep on making allowances for the tossers.

The lies are just unbelievable.

Think PMQ's today showed that Boris simply is out of his depth pretty clearly today.
Starmer: Have you read the report
Johnson: I am aware of the report.
He as the PM should be reading up on the most important documents. He isn't. In another line of work he would have been sacked.
I haven't heard anyone support this government for ages. Everyone seems to have gone quiet.

In the last couple of days, the government have whipped for - and won - votes on:

- not excluding the NHS from any US trade deal
- not protecting animal welfare standards in any future trade deal
- not giving parliament a role in authorising any future trade deal (taking back control my arse).

At the same time, the can't even be clear about whether or not we should wear a mask when buying a butty.

At least we have our world class track and trace system.

They've also failed to be transparent with Russian interference.
That's an understatement Richy. It sounds like they purposefully avoided even looking into some of the issues.

Apparently, it's all to do with MI5 thinking that MI6 should take the lead, what, with it being foreign interference like ...........and the Foreign Sec at the time was?........ erm ................. oooooooh .......BoJo !!!

That's an understatement Richy. It sounds like they purposefully avoided even looking into some of the issues.

Apparently, it's all to do with MI5 thinking that MI6 should take the lead, what, with it being foreign interference like ...........and the Foreign Sec at the time was?........ erm ................. oooooooh .......BoJo !!!
I finished reading the report about 30 mins ago. Definitely an understatement. I was trying to avoid conflict on here.

Absolutely damning. The past 3 Tory pm's have actively ignored the signs of Russian interference. Given that the Russian wife of a former Russia chief financial advisor is a/the top Tory donor. The fact Johnson went to dinner at Lebedev's house the day after the election win isn't strange at all?

MI5 didn't want to get involved (conflict of interests) and it was given to the DCMS to deal with. Just staggering.

Dom used to live, study and work in Russia and then all this happens on his watch? Funny that isn't it?