The government has made/is making a right bloody mess of all this. | Page 24 | Vital Football

The government has made/is making a right bloody mess of all this.

Hindsight? ...................... as George Benson said, it's 20/20 (2020) vision.

;)

'What's on your mind'?....cos, 'everything must change', whilst your 'dreamin', so 'please don't walk away'.....till the 'mornin'........

A good 4/10 I'd say 😉

'What's on your mind'?....cos, 'everything must change', whilst your 'dreamin', so 'please don't walk away'.....till the 'mornin'........

A good 4/10 I'd say 😉

For that lot Jock ......10/10.

Just remember mate, when watching t' Latics, Never give up on a good thing ...... cos No one emotion can ever describe, the feeling inside ......it's just Nature Boy ..... . and never forget ...... Nothing's gonna change my love for you.

Latics that is .......not you Jock !!!
;)

For that lot Jock ......10/10.

Just remember mate, when watching t' Latics, Never give up on a good thing ...... cos No one emotion can ever describe, the feeling inside ......it's just Nature Boy ..... . and never forget ...... Nothing's gonna change my love for you.

Latics that is .......not you Jock !!!
;)

I'd have given u a 10 /10 but for the last bit....Latics n not me...😪😪😪 so sadly it's 9/10🍻

In that case, I'm glad I didn't fit in Feel like makin' love and Turn your love around!:oops:

My oh my This masquerade you may have could lead us down On Broadway but think you need to Take five minutes out to think where you really want to take this is it Latics or me....

I'm going for an 11/10 seeing as I've basically been dumped for Latics....TBF not a bad thing 😉🍻

My oh my This masquerade you may have could lead us down On Broadway but think you need to Take five minutes out to think where you really want to take this is it Latics or me....

I'm going for an 11/10 seeing as I've basically been dumped for Latics....TBF not a bad thing 😉🍻
:clap::clap::clap:

Jock, There will never be another you ................ You're the star of the story.

:cheers:

Pritti Patel has said
"We're ending free movement. To open Britain up to the world."
Raab, spoke yesterday about
"Travelling from the UK to Wales"
Van Tam
"30th February"
Harries
Some rubbish about schoolkids not swapping items in their lunch boxes

Bobbins

The Govt Scientists are beginning to realise they are to be thrown under the bus.
Word is there has been a busy up, small cracks appearing in the briefing today between Eusless and the stooge scientist.

The Govt Scientists are beginning to realise they are to be thrown under the bus.
Word is there has been a busy up, small cracks appearing in the briefing today between Eusless and the stooge scientist.
The appeal for fruit and veg harvesters, the day after the fanfare announcement of the end to "free movement" and the introduction of the minimum salary was beyond satire.

It's going to come down to who made the call on early days testing and track/trace.

Did the scientists advise it wasn't the right scientific approach or did they advise the testing be ramped up and the govt either -Couldn't (due to test kit availability/ lack of an app or volunteers - and if so they should have advised this at the time).
Or Wouldn't (at which point they would have gone against the science)
Should be simple enough to find out which from Sage and Cobra meeting details.
If it's couldn't it's a comms failure and they had no option at the time in reality.
If it's wouldn't it's a disaster and a super shit storm will follow.
Sincerely hope it's the former 🤞

If only they'd release those minutes eh?;)

Actually, I fully agree.......with the synopsis at least. I tend to think though that your hope will be dashed..........especially given that both Whitty and Vallance are on record saying that an earlier start to testing would have been beneficial, but it didn't for a few reasons (one being that they didn't have the capacity and wider support).

The fact it took weeks to get going suggests that "wouldn't" outscored "couldn't" ...... if not, why didn't they announce they were starting straight away, but first they had to overcome a few hurdles?

Regardless, I reckon Hancock will end up carrying the can.

Matt Hancock telling Keir Starmer he is "Wrong" whilst Starmer is reading out the Government's own report is just ridiculous. Then being told to pipe down for heckling Starmer... classy, at a time of national crisis.

Boris showing signs of recovering from his illness today, he put donkey mon back in his stable.
I thought, like his hair, Johnson was all over the place today.
MoM definitely Speaker Hoyle - classic and way more impactful than his spiteful little predecessor.
Hancock looked like a naughty schoolboy

Matt Hancock telling Keir Starmer he is "Wrong" whilst Starmer is reading out the Government's own report is just ridiculous. Then being told to pipe down for heckling Starmer... classy, at a time of national crisis.
Agree not classy at all though neither is SKS "helpful" nit picking & point scoring approach.
Sure you will be critiquing that as well ?