The Golf Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Golf Thread

I've had 5 bets on the open

Spieth
Westwood
Garcia
Mickelson
Kuchar

Just find it's usually the experienced older heads who tend to do well in Opens. Spieth seems to love it over here too.

Hi all,
I Will be watching the sporting event closest to my heart for the next three days - The Ryder cup. I am really surprised that literally no-one on the forum is interested. The golf thread not even on the main page. The knee jerk "Its boring" reaction will be aimed at me again I'm sure.
But there are 40k fans baying for blood at 8am (there) on sky at the moment. You will not see any more passion by the players in any sport. We are huge underdogs but will fight like lions. Skill, twists and turns, shocks it has everything.

Hi all,
I Will be watching the sporting event closest to my heart for the next three days - The Ryder cup. I am really surprised that literally no-one on the forum is interested. The golf thread not even on the main page. The knee jerk "Its boring" reaction will be aimed at me again I'm sure.
But there are 40k fans baying for blood at 8am (there) on sky at the moment. You will not see any more passion by the players in any sport. We are huge underdogs but will fight like lions. Skill, twists and turns, shocks it has everything.

As requested.
Golf .
It's boring.
:tophat:

And the spectators (especially the yanks) are the most annoying people on the planet.