The Golf Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Golf Thread

As requested.
Golf .
It's boring.
:tophat:

And the spectators (especially the yanks) are the most annoying people on the planet.

I know you are joking but it does feel like we should change the thread title to the Slag Golf Off thread.

I don't rush over to say UFC is crap every time there's a post in there.
Sorry....rant over.
:jangel:

Hi all,
I Will be watching the sporting event closest to my heart for the next three days - The Ryder cup. I am really surprised that literally no-one on the forum is interested. The golf thread not even on the main page. The knee jerk "Its boring" reaction will be aimed at me again I'm sure.
But there are 40k fans baying for blood at 8am (there) on sky at the moment. You will not see any more passion by the players in any sport. We are huge underdogs but will fight like lions. Skill, twists and turns, shocks it has everything.

I'm a huge Ryder Cup fan. I was there at Celtic Manor on the 16th green when Graeme McDowell rolled in the winning putt and we all went crazy! I love it....

However I dunno what it is... covid maybe.. I've not watched as much golf in general this year, and I've not really seen much build up around this years event so I'm just not as excited as usual.

Having said that I'll defo watch as much as I can.

I know you are joking but it does feel like we should change the thread title to the Slag Golf Off thread.

Sorry....rant over.

Don't take it personally. Should see the stick I got for watching the NFL. Be boring if we all liked the same things.

Don't take it personally. Should see the stick I got for watching the NFL. Be boring if we all liked the same things.

I just think a dedicated thread should be left alone. Slag Golf Off in the other 1000 threads on here. As brummies we suffer a lot of crank the handle prejudice so as a golfing, heavy metal loving brummie I do get it in the neck constantly.
Another rant over.
Cheers.

Sorry....rant over.

You should start, at least once a season I take the piss in the cricket thread.:fish:

Watched 5 mins just to see. Nope . Nope. . Can't stand it . Those utter dicks in the crowd. Shut up . Just fcuking shut up you utter utter cocks .

Enjoy it if its your bag but it's dangerous to my TV!

:tophat:

I knew we wouldn't win but the lack of passion by quite a lot of them was poor. They played too safe....middle of the green doesn't cut it in Ryder Cup.