The glass half empty trend on here | Page 3 | Vital Football

The glass half empty trend on here

Its all about expectation really. If you were expecting us to finish 6th the glass will be half full, if you were wanting to win the title it will be half empty.

I' m catching up with a girlfriend on Thursday, flying down to see her. My glass is half full, I have no expectations about my performance I'm just hoping to get in the pitch'...

I reckon you will get close to half a glass full if you ain't seen her for a while !!

Its all about expectation really. If you were expecting us to finish 6th the glass will be half full, if you were wanting to win the title it will be half empty.

I' m catching up with a girlfriend on Thursday, flying down to see her. My glass is half full, I have no expectations about my performance I'm just hoping to get in the pitch'...
“I’m catching up with a girlfriend on Thursday”

...how many do you have?

West Ham didn’t appear to be interested for most of the game....you can bet they will be when they play us.

Both Chelsea (Hazard) and Arsenal (Ramsey) are heavily dependent on one player...maybe Karma will help is out.

As long as you don't pull a Sissoko and start taking folks out in the second tier!