The gift that keeps on giving -the Terry Family | Vital Football

The gift that keeps on giving -the Terry Family

I like gifts.

I don't like Terry and I certainly don't like Gazza.

Hmmm, interesting.

Oh and boohoo look at me I'm drinking myself to death. Well tough shite, I've fought for my life not pissed it up the wall!

:17:

Apart from that, don't really have an opinion Trekker!!!

Yes, but I am, and I quote, 'without doubt the biggest wank stain on humanity'

I know this because a Celtic fan who I had to warn on vital Celtic told me so.

A lofty position I am sure you all agree.

Funny, isn't it though, that most of us on here have all the time in the world for Paul McGrath. He (like Paul G) is an alcoholic and we try to be understanding and supportive yet Gazza is almost universally seen as a feckless eejit.

Perhaps it's because Gascogne is a feckless eejit.

Anyone assaulting a women is lower than low. If they repent and make amends, then you have to try to move on also, but repeatedly?

Not on.

The Fear - 9/7/2013 21:17

Yes, but I am, and I quote, 'without doubt the biggest wank stain on humanity'

I know this because a Celtic fan who I had to warn on vital Celtic told me so.

A lofty position I am sure you all agree.

Lofty? Well by law of averages I'm guessing about waist height. Lofty for Muttman perhaps.

And where is Muttman nowadays?

i put muttman in one of my coat pockets a while back and can't remember which one. Jeez, hope he is ok!

The Fear - 10/7/2013 10:14

i put muttman in one of my coat pockets a while back and can't remember which one. Jeez, hope he is ok!

No doubt living off a Trebor mint you left in there.

I love Gazza because he gave me the most amazing childhood summer, he actually had me believing we could win a world cup, he had me literally bursting with excitement and looking back I can see how much he really really cared. I think he's the most naturally talented footballer this country ever produced, a gem that we should cherish, not let slide away. His transfer to Lazio, channel 4's coverage and saturday gazzaetta supplement were my staple football diet during the early 90's, he entertained on and off the field.

When I dribbled my casa ball in and out the washing hanging on the line - I actually thought I was Paul Gascoigne. Every kid idolised him.

I could argue his misdemeanours by saying 'we all make mistakes' that would be a fair point. But he has issues, serious ones that could well kill him, a mental instability and serious addictions. I dont know the bloke, but those closest to him who know him best, know he's a decent type and that's why they continue to help, support and try get him back on track, rather than turning their back on him.

The sad thing is we know what is going to happen to Gazza.
And theres not a thing he or we can do to stop it.
Cue the papers with their pages and pages of fallen tragic hero shit.

Shame for anyone to end up in this shit state let alone someone who had millions and millions of pounds and the world at his feet.