The General Anything thread - random topics... | Page 2 | Vital Football

The General Anything thread - random topics...

Walthy do you want to know the word association I use to remember you?

And we all know my wifes name is WHO. And her word association is Sue....(wow now I don.t know the association from the real thing oooerr)

its been fun so far and from your perspective many of you have been here a really long time and thrived which is great, I will abide by your values and learn your banter rules, i just never thought i would be back here and enjoying it. Thank you

Walthy do you want to know the word association I use to remember you?

And we all know my wifes name is WHO. And her word association is Sue....(wow now I don.t know the association from the real thing oooerr)
Greavsie , I would absolutely love to know the word association you use for me .
I would assume it’s something Flowery and Flowing , bringing peace and calm to your everyday life , pervading truth and innocence akin to how life used to be in the nineteen fifties , playing hopscotch in the street, when the most stressful thing on the planet was Knock down Ginger ........aaaaah !
It’s something along those lines ,,isn’t it , something that causes You’n’Who to Coo’n’Ooh and gaze longingly into each other’s eyes , as you sip a seasonal spirit before the roaring flames of the lounge fire !

I just know it .

Or is it something like Nick has with his wife when she tells him , “Well I know you are a C¥^t ,,don’t I ! “
And I say to myself “ what a wonderful world “

its been fun so far and from your perspective many of you have been here a really long time and thrived which is great, I will abide by your values and learn your banter rules, i just never thought i would be back here and enjoying it. Thank you
I wasn’t around when you first joined Rafa , I doubt I was even born! but it’s good to recognise what a great site we have .
Dont forget to join in the Predictor Thread , I know you will be a long way behind everyone , but if you are as good as predicting as Ex , you will soon be languishing in mid table Obscurity :wahey:

Greavsie , I would absolutely love to know the word association you use for me .
I would assume it’s something Flowery and Flowing , bringing peace and calm to your everyday life , pervading truth and innocence akin to how life used to be in the nineteen fifties , playing hopscotch in the street, when the most stressful thing on the planet was Knock down Ginger ........aaaaah !
It’s something along those lines ,,isn’t it , something that causes You’n’Who to Coo’n’Ooh and gaze longingly into each other’s eyes , as you sip a seasonal spirit before the roaring flames of the lounge fire !

I just know it .

Or is it something like Nick has with his wife when she tells him , “Well I know you are a C¥^t ,,don’t I ! “
And I say to myself “ what a wonderful world “

Well you want to know so here it is.....

It is Dick

Cos Hampton Wick as you know is a suburb of london and in our cockney rhyming slang that is Hampton Wick meaning Dick (being polite here Nick) hence leading me to another place I thought of which has Hampton in, Wolverhampton so made that Walthyhampton simples eh! Sounds better than Walthydick

Then again I could have made all that up on the spur of the moment cos you accepted the challenge of my question. ....

You are in fact .a total 'uman being' witty and a laugh which is what we all need in these times...so Goodonya (no that aint a place in the Ukraine)

Even my demented mind can remember Worthy ...oops Walthy !

:grinning::grinning:

Well you want to know so here it is.....

It is Dick

Cos Hampton Wick as you know is a suburb of london and in our cockney rhyming slang that is Hampton Wick meaning Dick (being polite here Nick) hence leading me to another place I thought of which has Hampton in, Wolverhampton so made that Walthyhampton simples eh! Sounds better than Walthydick

Then again I could have made all that up on the spur of the moment cos you accepted the challenge of my question. ....

You are in fact .a total 'uman being' witty and a laugh which is what we all need in these times...so Goodonya (no that aint a place in the Ukraine)

Even my demented mind can remember Worthy ...oops Walthy !

:grinning::grinning:
Do you know Greavsie , that is so weird that you should think of that midland town when you think of me .
Many many years ago , we played them in the final of a European tournament , which we eventually won through a couple stunning goals by Martin Chivers ..
A few of us were up there for the first leg and ended up a drunk as a skunk , and , in my drunken haze , I thought it would be a good idea to get a tattoo done (but changed my mind halfway through .)
I ended up with “WOW” on my Hampton , ......can you see the ‘association ‘ coming to fruition here ? .....

At least it looks like WOW , because when I get a hard on , ( I can feel a Nick post coming on ! ) it actually spells
WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS !!!!

It was going to be “ Wolverhampton wanderers have no chance “ but as I said I changed my mind halfway through .
so Walt and Hampton turned out to be really spooky !

If you believe that you will believe anything !!!! Ha ha ...... but you will never , ever forget me now !!!!!!!!!!!

Is it uninhibited as well? .....

Years ago it used to be that the population of the whole world if they stood side by side would fit on the Isle Of Wight....I am guessing Devon Isle is bigger than the Isle of Wight.
That’s just daft Greavsie , can you imagine the queues to get on the IOW ferry ? Now ,, I like a queue , as you well know ......