The Future Of Nelson Oliveira | Vital Football

The Future Of Nelson Oliveira

I would like to think that a better manager ( Lambert ) would get
the best from him but as we are stuck with One Tactic Farke
and his wages are big, it appears that he will need to be sold.
Sadly a replacement is likely to be within the Srbeny mold and despite not wanting to work with Farke, Nelson will have been better than whatever is likely to come in.

Either Oli or Farke has to go as there is obviously a clash of personalities , so I guess it has to be Oli

I can’t help but be drawn to that stat of only ever getting into double figures once in a season, in his career.

Oliveira has already been touted with a potential summer exit from Carrow Road and the striker.
In an interview with respected Portuguese sports paper, A Bola, published on Wednesday, did not rule out the possibility of leaving.
In the wide-ranging article, where the translated headline is, ‘I have matured and I will prove people wrong who distrust me’, Oliveira responded to questions on whether he will move on this summer by saying:
“As for my career, rest assured: the next season will bring news. I don’t know what’s coming, I can’t talk about proposals.
“Those who are suspicious of my quality, I will have the opportunity to surprise and prove them wrong.
“That’s what I work for.”
The 26-year-old, who has two more years on the Carrow Road deal he penned in August 2016, scored nine goals in 41 appearances for club and country but City head coach Daniel Farke has already made it clear recruiting more firepower is a top priority in the coming weeks.
Oliveira reportedly attracted serious interest from Swansea City in last summer’s transfer window but stayed at Carrow Road, where he had a couple of high profile public fallouts with Farke during the German’s debut campaign.

While many many fans could see last summer that our top priority was strikers , DF snubbed us all by declaring he already had the two best strikers in this league .I sincerely hope he has now learnt a bitter lesson and will buy the striking power we desperately need

Last edited:
We won’t get much of a striker with our miserly £2m transfer fund . How about that Wolfwinkle bloke .. he must be going cheap